The Break Pt.1

4 Days Later

Jazmine POV

The sunshine in my face made me grunt in irritation. I went in the bathroom to take a shower. After i did my hygiene stuff, i flat iron my hair. I didnt feel like putting on any makeup so i didnt. The bruise on my face was still black ,red ,purple and blue, but at least i can open my eye now. I put on my COCO Chanel jogging suit (outfit in media). I had to make a few drops, might even have to kill a few niggas so wasnt no point of me dressing up. Even though me and Jalen not getting along i still make sure his money right and niggas aint tryna finess him. As i opened the door i met face to face with Jalen. I havent heard or seen this nigga in 4 days, but he wanna show up at muthafucken doorsteps.

"Hey" he said nervously.

"What.?"

"We need to talk."

"Ohhhh now you wanna talk.? 4 days later now you wanna talk.? Well i dont wanna fucking talk." I replied with much attitude.

Damn near had whiplash from all that neck rolling.

He walked in and sat on the couch.

I slammed the door , but didnt move.

"Sit down Moody" he said with irritation in his voice

"Im sorry Moody."

I chuckled in disbelief.

"I shouldnt of hit you, but you hit me too. "

He paused and looked at me.

"Since i was 18 i been either Jalen the husband or King the druglord. 18 Moody, i was only 18 i never got a chance to live my life, see where i really wanted to be. You the only girl I ever been with,And love except for my momma" He continued

"So wtf are you tryna say King.?"

I knew exactly what he was trying to say.

"I wanna take a break."

"A break.?"

"Yea."

"A fucking break.?"

"Yea."

" I BEEN WITH YOU FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS NIGGA DID YOU FORGET YOU WERE MY FIRST AND ONLY TO.? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIG DICK NIGGAS I TURNED DOWN BECAUSE I WANNA BE FAITHFUL TO YOU.! DID YOU FORGET THAT I HAD JUST TURNED FUCKING 18 WHEN WE GOT MARRIED.? I BEEN HOLDING YOU DOWN FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS. YOU ALL I FUCKING GOT. I PUT MY FAMILY LIVES IN DANGER HAD TO MOVE THEM ACROSS THE FUCKING WORLD BECAUSE IM THE WIFE OF A KINGPIN. I CHANGED MY LIFE FOR YOU KING, FOR US AND YOU GON' LEAVE ME BECAUSE YOU WANNA SEE HOW IT FEEL TO FUCK SOMEBODY ELSE. I DIDNT PUT A GUN TO YO HEAD AND FORCE YOU TO MARRY ME. I THOUGHT YOU, OUT OF EVERYBODY, WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME. GET THE FUCK OUT NOW! FUCK YOU ILL HAVE THE LAWYERS GIVE YOU THE DIVORCE PAPERS YOU CAN KEEP THE HOUSE AND EVERYTHING ELSE. BUT I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY. DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON YOUR WAY OUT"

Jalen POV

I knew this wasnt gon' be easy and that she wouldnt understand. I never said i wanted a divorce either I just need a break.

"Love you Moody.᤾" i said while leaving out.

I tried to give her a kiss but she mushed my face. When i got into the elevator she took off her wedding ring and through it at me. I watched as she walked back into her apartment and slammed the door.

I speed up 8 mile on my way to the trap when Keshia asked me to come over. She the stripper from the other night.

Might as well.