Bad Night

Jalen POV

My phone woke me up 3 in the morning with a unknown number.

"Hello.?"

"Hello sir my name is Lindsay im a nurse at St. John Hospital is this Jalen Holloway, the husband of Jazmine Holloway. ?"

"Yes ."

I sat up in my bed and turned my lamp on.

"Well Mr.Holloway I think you should get down here as soon as possible. We'll explain everything when you get here. Come now."

" is she o-"

"We'll explain everthing when you get here Mr.Holloway. "

I didnt even bother putting on any clothes.I threw on my nike slides, hopped in my car and did 80 all the way to the hospital.

I ran through the hospital doors running to the receptionist desk.

"Where is Jazmine Holloway.?"

"Please take a seat sir." The ghetto nurse said popping her gum.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE.?"

"Have a seat sir or i will have to call security." She said again getting loud.

I grabbed the bitch by her uniform shirt damn near dragging her from behind the desk.

"Where the fuck is Jazmine Holloway.?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Mr. Holloway,?" Someone called behind me.

"Let her go sir."

"Where is my wife.?" I asked the doctor.

"Take a seat please."

"Where is Moody.?" I said.

He can get snatched up too, my ass whoopings have no restrictions and can be handed out to anyone.

"Jazmine passed about a hour ago. She was found with multiple gun shot wounds. When the police got there it was too late." The doctor said with sympathy in his voice.

Those few words tour my world apart and took my heart out my chest. My Moody is gone. The only girl i ever gave my all to, someone i had more of a connection with sexually and emotionally then i will with anyone on Earth. Is gone, and its all because of me. I never even got a chance to say goodbye and i treated her like shit. For the first time in a long time i cried. Not even caring that all i had on was my boxer and slides. I cried hysterically, punching the wall next to me, throwing chairs and then sitting on the floor.

After i calmed down the doctor asked me if i could identify the body and i said yea hesitantly.

We went down to the morgue and he took a body out the freezer, he took the white sheet from over the face.

Jazmine POV

I woke up from my scary dream. I was soaking wet with sweat, and struggled to catch my breath. Nightmares like these scare me the most, but I never had one that long before, it felt so real. Normally Jalen would be here to calm me down, but not this time.

He been blowing my phone up these last few days, but i ignore him. I think he finally came to his senses, but that still dont mean the shit he did ok you feel me.?

A knock at the door interrupted my thinking.