-who really are you, travis?-

y/n's pov:

i stood there in front of the tall boy, analyzing his face, and i'm sure he was doing the same to me. a silence washed over the two of us. his skin was beautiful, his eyes were sharp and a dark tone of umber, his mouth was curved into a angry looking frown. i couldn't stop looking at his eyes though. they were unique in every way. is he staring at me? he was. i stared back. him quickly turning his head to the side, breaking the stare off, his eyes softened up slightly. he spoke in a not so harsh tone as before "stay out of my way and we won't have a problem," he said before he quickly shoved past me, walking away and out of the bathrooms. what? what just happened? i thought i might have been making progress with him.. i guess not. he didn't seem so angry this time though, so that's a start. there's something off about him.

-TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL-

the last class has finally ended. i don't think i could stand another minute of that. i grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, walking out of the classroom and through the halls full of students. before i knew it i was outside. finally, some fresh air. i didn't hesitate before i rushed to my bus, 003 was my bus number. i walked up the stairs and started walking down the isle before i saw travis sitting in a seat by himself, i quickly sat in the open spot next to him. he shot me a glare. "what're you doing?" he said in a stern tone. "i'm sitting next to you, blondie'" i said a i shot him a grin. "i don't sit next to faggots," he said while pushing me off the seat, i frowned and got up, deciding to leave him be as i sat in the seat across from him. i could feel him staring at me, i didn't mind it. why is he staring at me? i couldn't help but question it.

soon the bus came to a stop. i stood up, gathering all my things as i glanced over at travis, he was walking down the isle with his hands in his pockets and his head hanging low. he looked visibly angry, or upset? i can't tell. i scooted out of my seat, following after him and walking down the stairs after him before the bus door closed and the bus full of students drove away down the road. "hey travis, you okay bud?"  "don't call me bud. and i'm fine. it's not like you care," he shot back at me. i'm a bit disappointed at his harshness right now, it's visible i am. "why are you always so angry? what's up?" i said with a concerned tone. his eyes widen slightly, looking a bit shocked before he quickly glared at me "do you ever just shut up?!" he barked out at me. "i don't think you're a bad person, travis." i said softly, he went to say something as his eyes softened more, then he threw his hands on my chest as he shoved me back with all his strength. BOOM! i immediately lost my balance and fell flat on my back and hips as i yelped, the impact caused me immediately to have a headache, i slowly sat up as it felt like my body was screaming. i looked up, blondie was already gone.