Tranquilized

The trio followed the scent for a bit before more, FAMILIAR, scents intermingled with the hunter's scents. That had both boys snarling, and Papyrus wasn't one to act aggressive. "What is it..?" What had went wrong? "these are hunters alright, they're monster hunters."
"THEY HAVE THE OTHERS!" Papyrus hissed. "we'll get 'em, bro. we gotta be careful not to get caught though." Grillby agreed, but why did he get the feeling this was going to go horribly wrong?

☢☢☢

Soon they'd tracked the scent out to a set of tire tracks. "we'll follow the tracks to their location. try not to change if you can help it. we don't need to become more of a target then we already are.." Sans looked to Grillby. "are you sure you want to come with? i'd rather not put anyone else in danger if i can help it." Grillby huffed. "Someone needs to keep you two out of trouble, so yes, I'm coming." He replied shortly. "Besides, I can handle myself, you know. I fought in the war." Papyrus nodded. "MAYBE WORKING TOGETHER, WE CAN STOP THESE HUMANS AND PUT THEM IN JAIL!" Sans felt ganged up on again, but he had to admit, he did feel better having the bartender with incase things did go south. Grillby was really the only one who could calm their animalistic behaviors. "alright then.. i guess we should get going then.." Sans reluctantly agreed.

☢☢☢

The trail had lead them to a cabin deeper in Ebbot's countryside. There was a truck parked in the gravel driveway, the humans seemed to be in back. Sans inhaled deeply. "They are inside." Papyrus confirmed what he was smelling. "in a lower part, probably a basement or cellar." Papyrus moved in an instant to find it. "pap! come back here!" Sans hissed. "We won't find it sitting around here, I'll be back." The skeleton disappeared around the back, towards where the humans were. It made Sans jittery and nervous, his fangs and claws out as he gripped his sleeves. "Sans, relax. It's going to be ok. Papyrus will come back." He put a hand on Sans' lower skull and slightly to the left, rubbing gently. Sans' sockets went half lidded as he leaned into the touch. Only Grillby actually knew his 'calming spot', Papyrus knew he had one, they both did, but not it's location. Sans groaned, it felt amazing.

☢☢☢

Papyrus returned not long after Sans was throughly calmed. "I have found the cellar! It is in the front a few feet from the door. They are big wooden doors, you can't miss them!" Papyrus whispered excitedly. "let's go, stay low... and quiet." He was reminding the dragon, mostly. "I will, I will!" Papyrus insisted as he lead them to the front. He and Grillby opened the doors as Sans started decending slowly. He couldn't smell any threats.. "pst. guys." He called as quietly as he could. "Sans?" Toriel asked. "that's my name.." He glanced around as he spotted them hanging by their hands from the rafters. Grillby came down. "Papyrus is watching the exit. Let's get this done quickly." Sans nodded in agreement. "How did you find us?!" Undyne yelled. "sh!" Didn't she get stealth at all?

☢☢☢

Grillby went to burn the ropes, when things went south. Gunfire started and Papyrus yelped. "pap!" The skeleton rushed down, pulling a dart from his neck. "O-oh no.." Sans cursed as Papyrus stumbled and swayed. They were fast acting too, it seemed. "just rest bud.." This wasn't good. "Sans!" Grillby tried to warn to little to late as a dart hit his shoulder. He glared at the humans as his vision started to swim. "heh heh heh... you don't know what you just signed yourself up for..." He stumbled to his knees before blacking out.