Chapter 7: This Means War

Bee's POV:

I stormed out of the gym still surprised I didn't kill Grazer. I pull out my phone and create a group chat including all of our friends. I told them what Grazer did to Stacy and me, and they all freaked out. Even though Stacy has only been here for a week, she is such a close friend to all of us. They told me to be there for Stacy and they will take care of the rest. Thankfully P.E. was the last period of the day so I just changed and left early. I ran home, because Stacy wasn't picking up her phone and I was really scared. I opened the door to our apartment and found Stacy sitting on the couch with a box of tissues and a plush wolf, with a red collar. I heard the Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme song play and sat down next to her.

"Hey, what season are you on?"

"6, Spuffy all the way."

"Spuff?"

"Spike and Buffy."

"Are you okay?"

"Y...Yeah, NO!"

She screams as she starts to cry into my shirt. I try to clam her down, and she ends up falling asleep. I turn off the t.v. and sit in the kitchen. Nathan comes in and slams the door. I point at sleeping Stacy, and give him a dirty look.

N- Sorry, just super mad at Grazer right now.

B- Same.

N- Hey is it murder if no one is around to see it?

B- I want to say yes, but no. Now if you excuse me I am going to shower.

N- Okay, but if Grazer is dead by the time you get back, don't look at me.

B- I wouldn't look at you, I would praise you.

And with that word I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. As I was rinsing my hair I became more curious about what our friends are planning. Guess I won't know till tomorrow.