Chapter 17: A Fun Night Gone Wrong

Joey's POV:

In my hand I hold one glow stick, frantically searching for another one. The I see a faint glow, in the tree. Not wanting to, I climb to the top and grab it. I hop down coming face to face with one of my best friends.

"Joey."

"Stacy."

And jet of water comes from the background and hits Stacy in the back, knowing how cold this water is is wince. Nate comes and sprays her more. She puts her hands up to her face and takes of. We hear swigs snapping, meaning the Tiffy and Lizzie are running towards us. Nate grabs my hand, and we take off. We keep running until we see Grazer, which means we are on our side.

Girls: 2

Boys: 2

Stacy's POV

After Bee made it back to our side with the glow stick I was pretty confident. But Joey had to capture, two of our glow sticks in one trip. So now we are tied, 2 and 2. I go over to their side, hoping to find the last glow stick. I decided to walk the fence, all around their side. I continue to walk around until I feel as if I'm watched. I turn around, my back facing the fence, to see if anyone was there. I stood there for a little bit, when I felt an arm clamp around my mouth and my waist. I started to kick and scream, but nothing was working. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I knew I was drugged, and I started to lose conscious.

And the world went black.

Grazer's POV:

Okay, now I'm scared. It's been 40 minutes, and we still can't find Stacy. I haven't told the others, but I think she has been kidnapped. And there is only one crazy person, who would steal Stacy.

My ex-best friend.

Parker.

Oh snap, I just went there. Hey guys miss me? Because school is so crazy, I haven't had time to update. But here you go. By the way I started a new book, called Diversity. It will be Stacy, Joey, Tiffany, and Zach (Grazer), completing the map Diversity IRL. With no respawns. So if you could go over and give the story some love, I would be very happy. So I hope you enjoyed my book, so far. Comment if you have any questions or comments. Vote if you enjoyed the chapter, and I will see all you doods in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!

-Julie

P.S. did you get the reference ;)