Chapter 13: Apology accepted?

Stacy's POV:

Man I hate school. I mean don't get me wrong I love learning, just not the drama.

As our (small) group of friends enter the classroom, I remember I left my phone in my locker. I dash away hoping to make it back before the bell. And as I walk up to my locker I hear someone talking to themselves.

"Its not that hard, just tell her you are sorry. For treating her horribly. Dumping water on her and her best friend. Pranking her and her friends none stop. Being an overall jerk. Beating up her new friend for being gay. For being the worst person on this planet. Just tell that before her, if you weren't making someone feel bad about themselves, you would fall into depression. Tell her how you make fun of people so you can stay sane and take care of you sister. Tell her you are sorry."

I step around the corner, and find a nervous Grazer standing there. He hands me a rose and starts to speak.

"I'm so sorry-"

"You don't have to give that speech, I just heard it."

"Oh."

"Is it the truth?"

"Yes, yes 1000% true."

"Well, I guess I will just have to forgive you." I say with a small smile.

Thank you!" He says as he hugs me, putting butterflies in my stomach.

After that we talked at my locker, not realizing for how long, when the bell rang for lunch.

"So, what about my friends?" I ask

"Let's hope they are all kind and forgiving souls like you."

"Yeah, let's hope.

Bee's POV:

Our little group sits at our table, Nathan, Joey, Tiffany, and myself. Lizzie is out sick, and who knows where Stacy is. I didn't get lunch, so I just went on my phone. Everyone was talking pretty loudly, until two trays clatter down on the table. Everyone gasps, so I look up. I see Stacy smiling nervously, and GRAZER sitting next to her.

N- What the check, why is he here?

B- Did he put you up to this?

T- Blink twice is he is threatening you!

S- Guys calm down, Grazer is here to apologize.

Grazer starts making a huge speech about this condition he had. How he slips into depression, when he wasn't bullying someone. But I wasn't so sure, how was I supposed to believe him after everything he has done.

S- Now I know it's hard to believe him, but if I trust him, can't you.

J- I believe him.

N- I do too.

T- Apology accepted.

B- Your cool with me.

G- It feels nice to have real friends.