Chapter 19: Saved

Bee's POV:

We heard the boys cuss, as the kidnapper speed off in a car. When we reach Stacy, we unlock try the handcuffs. It was really hard to get off, and after 3 minutes we called over Joey.

"Do you know how to unlock these?" Tiffy asked.

"Totally, I used to have to escape handcuffs all the time." He replied, ask he got to work with the handcuffs.

"Really?" Lizzie asks.

"You don't know my life." He says as he unlocks the handcuffs.

Stacy being unconscious, Nate comes and picks her up. We decided not to go to the police, because a few of us would rather not come in contact with them again. Also we have no evidence, of anything.

Time Skip: To Grazer's House

Nate's POV

Tiffany is crashed out on the couch, and Lizzie is the other room on her phone. I just realized they are sisters, even though there so different. Graver is cussing at his phone, I think he knows something we don't. Bee is holding Stacy, who still isn't awake.

"Respond, respond, respond! PARKER!! I am going to find you, and I am going to kill you!" Grazer screams.

Tiffany wakes up, and Bee jumps a little. I glare at him, and he glares back. He walks over to his desk, and pulls out his gun again.

"Nate, Joey, I want you to take the girls home. I've got some business to take care of."

Joey and I don't disagree and get in the car. As we pull out of the drive way I see Grazer pull on a black mask, and loads his gun.

After we drop Tiffany and Lizzie at their house, and I ask Joey whhere we have to drop him off.

"Well, I, umm... don't really... well. The thing is, my parents kicked me out of the house, cause you know. I came out." Joey says, and bites his lip as if to stop him self from crying.

"Dude, I'm so sorry. Well forget about them, you can crash at our house.

"Thanks, bro." He says and turns towards the window, but in the reflection I see a tear fall down his face.

Time skip: Back home

When we pull up, Bee is asleep, and Stacy hasn't woken up yet. Joey carries Stacy, and I carry Bee. When we reach the apartment, we set them down in their beds and leave the room as quietly as possible. I walked to a hallway closest and pulled out a pillow and a blanket. I set them on the couch and walked up to Joey who was on his phone.

"Hey, so sorry about you having to sleep on the couch. But you can stay here as long as you need." I feel him.

"Thanks, my sister Megan, who doesn't hate me, is bring my stuff tomorrow. Thanks for being such a great friend." Hey says.

As I was about to say no problem, he stood up and hugged me. Something happened, something clicked in my brain. Joey let go and said goodnight. As I walked to my room, I realized that I'm not like everyone else.

Oh no, plot twist. Hey guys. Now in case you didn't know, Stacy, Bee, and Nate all have "problems" can you guess what they are. Leave your guesses down below. And don't forget to check out my new story Diversity. There may be Stoey vs Gracy, even though I am a hard core Gracy shipper. Your support means the world to me, and I love you all.

Good Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *holds up peace sign, and closes eyes*

-Julie (get it, get it!?)