Chapter 6: Cat and Mouse

Bee's POV:

The words Grazer called us stung, and I held back tears. He had just caused me so much pain, what did I ever do to him? I asked my self that question when I was shoved aside, and I watched as Stacy punched Grazer in the eye. He fell to the ground, and his nose started to bleed. Stacy grabbed Nate and my hands and pulled us of to Language Arts.

"Did I just do that?" I hear Stacy mutter that to herself.

"You are going to regret that!" Grazer shouts at us.

We reach the outside of Language Arts, and I tell "Stacy, you are bravest person I have ever met!"

"I have my moments." She says with a smile, "anything for my friends"

~Time Skipppp: 1 week later~

Stacy's POV:

I'm starting to regret, punching Grazer. I don't regret standing up for my friends, but now it's so much worse. Names fly at us ever second of the day. Grazer's eye is still purple, I didn't really know what I was to doing until I punched him. We are having a war of pranks and stuff. Nate and Bee won't let me apologize, because they say what I did was the greatest thing ever. I am still unsure of why Grazer didn't report me to the school. He could easily get me kicked out, I think he enjoys this. This game of cat and mouse.

"Stacy, snap out of it!" Bee yells at me as we start to exit the locker room for gym.

"S...Sorry, I'm just thinking about what Grazer's next move will be. Yesterday, we blew that pen ink on him, he has to planing something."

"I don't think we will have to worry about that for a whi- AHH!" Bee was cut off, because she open the door and a bucket of ice water was dumped on us.

Everyone was laughing at us, and my anxiety was starting to kick up.

"Stacy and Bee, you just did the ASL ice bucket challenge! Say hi to the camera!" Grazer shouts as he points his phone at us.

I turn on my heals and run to my locker, I'm not staying, I'm out of here. I hear Bee in the background.

"GRAZER WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOU ARE SUCH A JERK! I ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT THERE WAS SOME GOOD IN EVERYONE, BUT YOU PROVED ME WRONG! JUST GO AWAY!"

I could barely see because of the tears in my eyes.