Chapter 35: SPILL!

"So, yeah. I self harm. Well I did. Back home I had no friends. Only bullies. Parker was a big part too. But I was so lonely, and I thought I worthless. I thought I was gonna have to continue here, but then I met you guys. You guys saved me. Y'all are my guardian angels."

No one said anything

Then we had a big group hug.

"Okay, Nate you first?" Lizzie asks.

"Okay, well. This isn't as important as Stacy's, but well. I'm gay. And Joey I want to apologize. I shouldn't have kissed you. I just needed to confirm my feelings. So yeah... umm and my family is super religious, so yeah. I won't tell them till I have moved out."

"Oh Nate." I say. I get up and attack him in a bear hug, "you will always be welcome with me."

We have another group hug, then we all look at Bee.

"Well, im, was, anorexia nervosa. And I know I don't need to. But the little voice in my head says I need to bee (hahahahahaha, oh right not now) better. And you guys have helped me through it, even without knowing it." She lets out a sob, and we group hug, for like 10 minutes. 

"Come on guys, let's go home, and watch Jurassic World." I say, and we walk out of the room.

??? POV:

I swear, coming into this closest to make out with this guy was the best decision ever. I can't believe it. I knew she wasn't perfect. And now I can make sure, Graser takes me back. I am going to ruin Nate OneDay, Bee Hey, and Stacy Hinojosa's life.

-=~=-

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhah...

That's all I have to say...

-an evil Julie