Chapter 8: Revenge

Nathan's POV:

This morning Bee and I sat in the kitchen eating toast when Stacy came in.

"Hey you, want some milk?" Bee asks

"Yes please." Stacy says with no emotion.

I hold her hand and try to pass on the little straight I had left. All three of us are being bullied, and I try to act like I'm okay. But I don't think I am.

~Time Skip: at school~

"I hope Straub and H planed something good." Bee says referring to the group text yesterday.

And they did.

The walls of school was COVERED in bright colored paper. The normal white walls were no where to be seen. I picked up a poster on the ground, and read it.

Lost Dog

Comes to the name Grazer

*pic of Grazer with a funny face*

Traits include:

Mean

Jerk

Horrible Person

Dollar: 0$, because no one likes him

Please don't find him

I showed Stacy the poster and her face lit up.

For the rest of the day people laughed and whistles at Grazer.

~Time Skip Lunch~

We all pitched in and bought a huge lunch, we sat with all our friends.

And everyone was happy, thankfully Stacy was back her normal self. The only thing that was of was Bee didn't eat anything. She probably wasn't hungry, and the rest of the day was pretty good. Because I must say, revenge is VERY sweet. ;)

A/N Hi, OMG over 100 reads. *fangirling* Thank you to everyone one who is reading. Note I am open to suggestions, and I am in a hotel room. Just went zip lining in Durango, Colorado. Thank you again, and I hope you continue to enjoy by story.