Chapter 26: Parker-the ex

Stacy's POV:

Joey asked the DJ if we could have a few minutes before I sang, and the DJ said yes. Joey grabbed my hand and practical dragged me too the back of the club.

Meanwhile, I was trying not to hyperventilate.

I was shaking, and was looking at the ground. Joey kneed down, and looked into my eyes.

"Babe, it's okay. You don't have to sing."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah, look I'm sorry I brought you, your mental health is so much more important. I promise, from now on Saturday is Netflix, and junk food night." (911 what is your emergency? I NEED A BEST FRIEND LIKE JOEY!!! *click* Hello!? Well Darn!)

"Stacy, that's so cool, you are gonna sing right?" I recognize this voice as Graser.

I look up to see all of my other friends smiling at me.

"Well..." I start to say, but the stop when someone starts to hug me.

"Babe, I miss you so much. I love you, and I can't believe I found you here."

That's when it happens

"NO GET OFF ME!!! NO PLEASE, DONT LET HIM HURT ME!!!" I scream, and ran into Joey's arms. I break down emotionally, and lose all feeling in my legs. Then I black out.

-=~=-

Hey doods!

Jk I'm not ending the chapter here.

I woke up, in bed. My bed, in my pajamas. I look around and find Joey sitting on a chair, he was looking at his phone but the he say I was awake.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" 

"Yeah, my hurts a little, but other than that my good."

"Can I bring the others in?"

"Yeah, oh and Joey?" I ask as he stands up.

"Yeah?"

"Did you change my clothes while I was out?"

"Relax, honey. I'm gay, it's not like I looked." He says as he rolled his yes. I laughed and he left the room. A few seconds, he came back with the whole gang.

After everyone asking me if I was okay, Graser asked what they were all thinking.

"How do you know Parker. Everything one here knows him as my jerk ex-best friend, who transferred to a new school, a week before you showed up. But how do you know him?"

Tears start to fall down my eyes, and I bit my lip, "P-Parker, was my abusive e-ex-boyfriend."

I started sobbing, and I heard everyone gasp.

-=~=-

Hey doods!

Oh snap!

I juat went there!

Question time!

If you had the chance to record with any Youtuber(s, no more than 3), who would you choose?

Me, JOEY AND STACY!!!! We would be come the best of friends. 

Lol

Love y'all!

-Julie