The End

Warning: Major Character Death!

A Few Months Later....

We're finally back in Time's Hyrule. It's been a few months, I kinda lost track of time after... everything. But now, we're back in Time's Hyrule, looking up at a destroyed Hyrule Castle. "What the hell happened here?" Time asks the guards. They don't answer him, so he storms past them, and we all follow. "Time, what's going on?" asks Wild. "I don't know" he said. We continued until we finally made it to the throne room, where the queen should be sitting on the throne. Instead, there's  haired haired man on the throne. "Ah, the Hero of Time. How kind of you to join us" Time falls to the floor, yelling in pain. "What the hell did you do to him?" I ask, pulling my sword and stepping forward. "You dare appose me child?" I spit at his feet. "You may not remember, but I killed you before, and I'll do it again" he raises an eyebrow, and I'm suddenly flying across the room. "Wind!" yells Twilight, rushing towards me. 

"Stand down heroes" he demands. "Never" says Time, making his way to his feet. I look around the throne room, making my way back to the other heroes. The king and queens bodies lay on the floor. The prince and princess are no where to be seen, and a bunch of guards and servants are dead, blood spilling over the white wash floor of the throne room. "We're not afraid of you Ganondorf" I growl up at him. 

"Yes you are" he informs us all. "Tell me one thing, Ganondorf, what do you think stops me from running you through right now?" asks Warriors, gripping his sword tightly. The demon king shrugs. "This" he snaps, and Malon appears, levitating in mid air, hands and feet tied. "Put your weapons down heroes. Or she dies" Time looks stunned. "You low lying piece of.... You would kill your own kin to get Hyrule!" he yells at the demon king. "Link, please" Malon begs. "I would hate to kill her" says Ganondorf. "My niece is not one that I want to kill hero.... But though she might be my kin, she is sworn to you by marriage" he said the last word like it was a vile of poison. 

"You monster" she said to him, glaring. "Link, please, don't do this. I'm not worth it... please" Ganondorf slapped her across the face. "Shut up" he commented, pushing her to the ground. "Shall I raise the stakes hero?" Goro, Ruto, and Kokiri appeared. He stood from the throne, and the three children stood before him, glaring. "Kneel" he demanded. None of them did, so he shrugged, snapped, and dark energy surrounded them. Making Goro and Ruto kneel against there will. But Kokiri stayed standing, staring at him, glaring. He seemed surprised. "Kneel child" he growled. "I only kneel before the queen of Hyrule. And seeing as she's dead. I don't kneel before you" Ganondorf turned away from her, and picked Malon up by the throat, easily snapping her neck. "NO!" yelled Time, running for his wife as her dead body hit the ground. "MOM!" the three yelled at the same time, unable to move. "Kneel Child, before I kill your sister and brother to" She looked back at the other heroes, and slowly, lowered herself onto one knee, body shaking as she sobbed. 

Time holds his dead wife in his arms, sobbing over her. "No, Malon, please" he begs quietly. "Your all idiots for thinking you could stand against me" says Ganondorf. Twilight runs towards him, sword at the ready. He raises his hand, and the hero goes flying through a portal. It closes behind him. "What did you do to him?" asks Sky, angry as ever. "Same thing I'm doing to all of you" he snaps, and a portal appears under each of our feet. "Sending you back to your time"

Then it all goes dark. 

----------------------------------------

"Now it's your turn hero" Ganondorf turns to dad, who's back on his feet, sword in hand. "I really wish that I had time for a pathetic battle" he snaps and dad drops his sword, his body surrounded by dark energy. "Even if I die, they'll kill you" those are his last words, as a sword goes straight through his torso, and falls down beside mom, dead. "NO DAD!" yells Kokiri. "Now for you three" He looks down at us. "I hate to kill my own kin, but one of you, is the future hero. And I think there's no other way to deal with this. Now, which of you is the chosen one. Tell me, and I'll let your siblings live" he promises. I watch as Kokiri begins to make her way to her feet. Goro pushes her down and stands up quickly, facing the dark king. "I'm the hero" he tells him, no fear creeps into his voice. That's my twin alright. 

"Very well" he brings his sword around, killing Goro. I scream, literally feeling as he drops to the floor, dead. My mother, my father, and my twin, all dead in one day. "Good bye young ones" he says to us. 

When I wake up. 

I'm in the middle of the desert. 

I haven't seen Hyrule, or my sister, since.