Chapter 8: G. O. W,

After the Death of Buldar, My friends and I were arrested and thrown into the dungeon

After the Death of Buldar, My friends and I were arrested and thrown into the dungeon. I know what you all are thinking. This dungeon was made to hold Asgard people so the bar and the cells should be really huge, We could just fly right through. Klien and I tried just that and got one heck of a shock. Seeing how all our weapons and gear were taken we had no way to escape.

"Man bro this doesn't look good," Leafa says pacing the floor.

"How could I be so stupid?" Ruin states knocking his head on the cell wall.

"It's ok Ruin you head no clue that would hurt him," Sinon says as she makes him stop.

"Sinon is right from what you guys told us you were tricked into it." Asuna adds.

"Ya i am betting the old man was really Loki." Leafa also adds in.

"What we need to do now is find a way out of here and back to Alfhiem," Lizbeth says looking out the window. Just then Liz dove out of the window landing hard on the floor as a bolt of little white light came flying in. The Light posed in front of Asuna and I and then transformed back into Yui.

"Mommy Daddy i found you!" Yui shouts hugging Asuna's face.

"Yui where have you been?" Silica asks.

"Daddy asked me to look into the code of this world. That is where I have been." Yui replayed

"Ok and was I right is the code different?" I look over at Yui with a quistionative look.

"Yes and No daddy."

"What do you mean little princess?"

"The code is from the cardinal programming but it's on a totally different server. The server we are all on now is called G.O.W" Yui explains

Ruin cat ear perk up and he smiles huge. "Your Joking right?"

"No I looked twice and we are on G.O.W" Yui replied puffing out her cheeks with her cute mad face.

"What's the big deal?" Klien asks rubbing the back of his head.

"G.O.W or batter now as god of war is an old game from back in the day." Ruin explains