Chapter 12: Shacking News,

A week has passed sances our adventure in France and the amazing world of Lyoko. I had a huge surprise for Asuna and Yui when we got home to Japan. I had an appointment for us. Liz, Sinon, Silica and Agil moved all our stuff in for us.

Yui has taken to being a real world girl amazingly. She loves to eat her mom home cooking her in the real world. She has taken to helping her mom and Ant Sugu plan the wedding. She is even excited to be going to school.

"Kazuto, it's a lovely place." My mom says as I lead her and my dad into the living room. My dad just nodded looking around his face plane.

Yui comes running out of her room and hugs on to my dad's leg. "Grandpa!" She smiles up at him, her face beaming. My dad's eyes soften as he looks down at her. He then bends down and picks Yui up.

"Hello little Lady, how is your new room?" He asks. My mom lays a hand on my shoulder and smiles.

"It's amazing Grandpa, I love being here in the real world with mommy and daddy."

"We are all so happy you're here with us." He says and kisses her on the cheek.

"Come on Grandpa, come see my room." Yui says and points to her room. My dad nodded and walked off to her room. Asuna smiles at them as they walk past them and over to me and mom.

"Mrs. Kirigaya, it's so nice to see you again."  Asuna says, smiling at my mom.

"Asuna you can call me mom it's ok." My mom answers and pulls Asuna into a hug. "How is your family?"

Asuna hugs my mom back and then steps over next to me. "There wall, not too happy with my moving in with Kirito but I don't care."

"Well you're part of this family now." My mom say and hugs Asuna again.

                        ~SAO: DF~    

Deep under the world tree in a cave Jericho walks in. a huge smile on his face. "Hey Boss you here?"

Out of the shadow walks Loki. "Did you get it?"

"Come on Nobuyuki I was the leader of the thieves guild back in SAO so you should know I would get it." Jericho opens his inventory window and pulls out the red box that he took from Kirito. He throws it over to Loki.

"Never call me Nobuyuki again! I am Loki, god of mischief. Nobuyuki Sugou is dead, a shell I am a GOD!" Loki shouts, catching the box. Jericho crunches back. Loki pulls out the apple and looks at it. Then crashes it in his hands. "You idiot!"

Jericho looks shocked and bows his head. "My Lord Loki, what is wrong?"

"This is a fake you worthless piece of trash. Why I ever thought you could do this right is beyond me." Loki snaps!

"No no I took it from Kirito myself." Jericho whimpers. Loki's eye starts twitching as soon as Jericho says that name.

                        ~SAO: DF~

Floor 22 of New aincrad, Log cabin of Kirito and Asuna.

"Ok Kiri-Dog we are all here, what's up?" Klein says, looking at me. By all he means that Klein,Leafa, Lisbeth, Silica, Sinon, Agil and Ruin are standing in the living room of my and Asuna cabin.

"No, we are still missing one." I reply.

"Who I thought I was the newest member of this merry band?" Ruin asks.

Right as I was getting to answer in walks a cait sith with long blond hair and all gold armor. "Sorry I am late. I was talking to some People at the Embassy." She says.

Ruin eyes widen and look from her to me like five times his mouth trying to form words

"Why Hello there you're new. I am Alice. Night of the Underworld." Alice says and gives Ruin a warm smile.

"Ok good we are now all here." Yui says walking into the center of the room.

"I did ask you all here but it's My little Princess Yui that asked me to do that." I say laying my hands on her shoulders.

"She has something to tell all of us." Asuna adds in standing next to me.

"Ok hunny what's up?" Leafa says.

"As you all know Nobuyuki Sugou also known as Oberon the fairy king." Yui begins

"Ya he is the mad man who kidnapped Asuna and tries to Kill Kirito." Silica says in a timid voice.

"I thought he was in jail?" Klien asks.

"You both are right. But something has happened that I feel you all need to know. Before I was brought to the real world I Learned that Nobuyuki was in a coma with no brain activity." Yui tells

"That suits him!" Leafa barks.

"You could not have asked us all here just to tell us that." Agil says.

"You are right Agil. In the events that happened in France and Lyoko I saw that Loki's code matches that of Oberon." Yui State.

"Hold up, what does that mean?" Liz asks

"We think that Loki is Oberon or more to the faked that he is Nobuyuki." I answer. A huge gasp goes through the room.

"Hold on you side he was in jail in a coma." Klien says.

"No she side, he was in a coma with no brain activity." Ruin Interjicks

"So that just means he can't be logging on." Leafa snaps.

"I am sorry Lady Leafa but that's not true. Young lady Yui says Loki is Oberon. I think it is more likely that he found a way to upload himself into this world." Alice says

"That is what Asu and I think also." I add.

"This would answer why this event is a world killer." Agil affirms.

"Yes he would hate this world now that he is not it's master" I claim.

"So what do we do. If there is nothing plugging him into AOL how do we log him out?" Ruin asks.

"We stick to the plan and stop him from ending this world." I announce.

"I am going to do all I can to save this world no matter what." Asuna adds in.

"I too will help to save this world as a way to repay all of you for saving mine." Alice claims laying a hand on the hilt of her sword.

"We are all going to save this world!" Leafa shouts. Everyone else yells out in agreement.