Chapter 10: Code Online,

Today is a big day, a huge day for Asuna and Me today we finally get to hold Yui in our arms here in the real world. We have been on the plane for 20 hours and ten Minutes. 2 more hours and we Will Finley be in France. Asuna, Leafa, Klien, and I are so ready to get off this plane and meet up with the Lyoko Warriors.

When I thought I could not take it anymore I heard the captain speak over the loudspeaker. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to touchdown if you could please fasten your seatbelt." Asuna was shaking so much that I had to help her buckle up.

"We are so close to holding her in our arms Kirito," Asuna says.

"I know Asu. I am so ready to have her with us in this world too." I replayed.

~SAO: DF~

After getting our bags we headed to the parking lot. standing outside there was a slightly overweight man that had to be a Gym teacher. He was holding a sign with mine and Sugu's name on it. Standing next to him were two younger kids. I would peg them at 17 or 18. The young man had shaggy brown hair and a slim build and the girl next to him had short black hair and was also slim.

"Umm I am Kazuto Kirigaya and this is my sister Suguha," I say as we make our way over to them.

"Oh, the two kendo kids from Japan. I am Jim, the gym teacher." He says. See called that one. "This is Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama. They are two of the martial arts in the expo." He adds.

"Nice to meet you," I say and shake each of their hands. "This is Asuna Yukki and Ryotaro Tsuboi, they are our pulse ones."

"Please just call me Klien," Klien add-in. Everyone shakes hands and exchanges Pleasantries. Then Jim ushers us into a van with the name Kadic Academy on the side. Klien sits up front next to Jim and starts talking about stuff so that Asuna, Leafa, and I can talk to Ulrich and Yumi about why we are here.

"So your friend Jeremy can bring our daughter to the real world?" Asuna asked with a very skeptical look on her face.

"Trust me, if anyone can do it it's him. He turned Alitea from an AI into flesh and blood." Ulrich explains.

"Ya, he told me that in his email but you can understand why we are skeptical. This is our little girl after all." I tell them.

"Ok hold on I am confused. You both now have called her your daughter. Is she an AI or something else?" Yumi asks with a confused look.

"See I told you that you should have told them before we came. I know this be confusing," Sugu says, tapping my shoulder.

"Yes she is an AI but she is also our daughter. We adopted her in the game Sword art online." I explain.

"More like she adopted us," Asuna adds. I then go into the very long story of how we meet Yui and come to take her as our daughter. Once I was done Ulrich and Yumi just looked at us with shock and oh.

"Man, that is crazy. I thought fighting X.A.N.A was hard." Ulrich chuckled.

"From what Jeremy has told me your X.A.N.A is just as deadly as SAO was." I side.

~SAO:DF~