Chapter 6: beloved Baldur,

After we obtained Asuna new wand we had heard nothing more about Loki or Ragnarok. For two weeks we all were on high alert waiting for something to happen but it never came.

"Maybe I was wrong," Ruin says

"If freeing Loki was not the start of Ragnarok why was he in the game?" Sinon asks tapping her finger on the table.  

"I don't know I mean the game is mostly based in Norse myth so maybe he was always going to be in the game" Ruin retorted.

Everyone turned and looked at me. I was standing by the window looking out with my arms crossed deep in thought.

"Kiridog what do you think?" Klein asked me.

Before I could answer Yui pops out of my pocket and turns into human form
"Papa someone is here." She says looking out the front door. No sooner did she finish her sentence a soft knock came on the door. I look out the window to see a woman standing there covered in a brown cloak. The hood was up so I could not see her face. 

Asuna got up and answered the door. "Yes, Can I help you."

"I would like to speak to you and your friends if i can sweet Fairy." Says a sweet and kind female voice. Asuna nods and steps to the side letting the woman in. With a grace like i head ever seen be for the woman walks into the center of the living room. She slowly removes the hood of her cloak. Rain spits out the tea he was drinking and gasp out loud.

"Oh, My God?!?"

The Woman had glowing blond hair with amazing clear blue eyes. She looked to be some kind of royalty. There was no NPC tag over her head but there was a health bar and a single name, Figg.

 There was no NPC tag over her head but there was a health bar and a single name, Figg

"Wall goddess my dear Fairy." Figg gives a lite bow.

"Umm who?" Klien says with that normal I am totally lost look he has.

"Queen Frigg of Asgard the wife to Odd and the mother to Thor." Ruin explains. Klien just nods like he understands.

"Yes, that is I. My Son Thor told me that ye helped him with the frost giant. Red one you must be the Man he gifted with a copy of his mighty hammer." Frigg walks over and kisses Klien softly on the cheek. "I thank you for freeing him and trusting him even when ye did not have to." Klien's face turns to beat red as does Leafa, but i think hers was out of anger or maybe jalouse.

"What can we do for you M'lady?" I bow softly to her.

"Are you the leader the one that claimed the golden sword?" She asks.

"I did clam Excalber but i am no..."

"Yes he is our leader." everyone chimed in at once.

Frigg smiles. "Truly a great leader one that does not see himself as so but as mean that would follow him into battle. I come on behalf of my son."