Chapter 9: ambrosia,

Today's adventure starts in the real world in the room of Asuna. She is tearing her room apart searching for something. She has papers thrown all over her bed and desk, and her floor was covered with clothing. "Where is it?!" She shouts just as her mother walks into her room with her arms crossed.

"What are you doing young lady?"

"Have you seen my passport?" Asuna asks not looking at her mom.

"Yes why?"

"I need it for my trip." Asuan snaps turning to glare at her mom

"You're still going with that boy to France? And then what?"

"Then we are moving in together!"

"And if I tell you no?"

"You can't stop me mom I am 19."

"If you leave this house I will cut you off!"

"That's fine with me Mom I am going to be with the man I love and the child we have been trying to get!"

"Ch.. Ch.. Child?" Asun's Mother's face went ghost white.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<SAO:DF>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand in the Center of a cave deep in Spriggan territory

I stand in the Center of a cave deep in Spriggan territory. Excalibur in my right hand and Dragon Fang in my left. In front of me is a four headed troll. It's health bar was in the red. I smirk and run in for one last attack. I bring up my right hand and block the troll's club and with my left I plunge it into the heart of the monster. It stumbles back in shock and bursts into pixels. The congrales screen pops up in front of me. Letting out a sigh of relief I sheath my swords. "Man that was a pain in the...." I spin around to find a group of Spriggan players with the weapons drawn and looking ready to attack me

        ~SAO:DF~

Asuna had went over to Kirito and Suguha's house after the fight with her mom once she learned from their mom that they are both logged in. She laid down next to Kirito in his room and logged herself in "LINK START?" Once in game she used her Friend menu to see that Leafa was in Swilvane. However Kirito was deep in Spriggan territory. She really needed to talk to him and there was no time like the present. She let her wings form and was gone in a shout.

It did not take her long to get to the cave that Kirito location marker was showing. As she landed she could hear voice shouting and none of them sounded like Kirito's. Slowly she creeped into the cave and stayed in the cover of darkness. Not an easy thing for a Undine like her to do but somehow she was able to go unseen.

"Where is it man?" A Spriggan male asks.

"Don't know what youre talking about." Kirito answers. From where Asuna was standing she could see that all the other Spriggan had their weapons drawn and were poised to attack Kirito. Kirito on the other hand did not have his swords out and was standing with his normal bravado.