Chapter 14: Irl strategy,

Kirigaya/Yukki appointment
December 17 6:20pm

Kirito and Asuna's appointment was small but still a Rather spacious living room with wood floors, lots of light from the windows. A bookshelf to one side where Yui hangs her backpack after school. The family tv on another wall with more shelves above it with more books and decorations. An open kitchen with a full table where they eat meals, do homework, play games, and Yui likes to draw pictures for her family. Asuna insisted on having plants beside the couch, and on the entertainment center

 Asuna insisted on having plants beside the couch, and on the entertainment center

As everyone showed up for this impromptu meeting on what is happening in the game. Kirito and Asuna welcomed to there place with Grace and kindness.

~~~<SAO:DF>~~~

"I just want to thank all of you for coming. I know it was on short notice." I say getting everyone's attention.

"It's nice to meet somewhere other than the cafe." Klien says.

"Oh you mean that place where you won't be getting free stuff and discounts anymore." Agil pops off. Klein slink down in the chair he was in and cross his arms.

"Any way the reason you asked us here is?" Sinon asks.

Asuna nods at me and I go into explaining what happened when we logged on earlier today.

"So if Asuna's spell only lasts that long and she is our best spell caster, what are we going to do?" Silica whimpers.

"I mean I see this working out only one way. But I don't want to say, Tell our last gaust gets here." I replay.

"last guest?" Leafa asked, giving me a very inquisitive look.

"Is Alice coming here?" Ruin asks perking up a little and then Is elbowed in the side by Sinon. "Hey that hurt...." Sinon shouts him a dirty look. "I mean as a party member... not like I got a crash or anything."

"Umm what's going on here?" Sugu asks, pointing back and forth from Sinon to Ruin. It would seem like me, my sister did not understand what happened between them two also.

Sinon and Ruin turn a bright shade of red. "Oh just say it already!" Lisbeth snaps.

"We are a couple." Sinon says softly.

"What's that?" Lisbeth says cupping her own ear.

"We are dating ok!" Ruin shouted out his voice echoing off the walls. Thankfully a knock came on the door and Yui hopped off of Asuna's lap and opened the door.

"Welcome please come in." Yui says and Argo walks in.

She had in a brown jacket with a blue school girls uniform and a green tie over her shoulder she has a yellow and tan school back. As she walks fully into the living room she wings and salutes.

 As she walks fully into the living room she wings and salutes

"Hey everyone." She says.

"Thanks for coming, Argo." I say

"It's no biggie but you're playing for my trip back. It was not cheap to get her. She stats as she plops down on the couch in between Sinon and Ruin.

"He can do one batter. He will give you a ride home on his Motorcycle tonight." Asuna remarks.

This makes Argo sit up and smile wide. To this day I don't know why every girl I know rides on my Motorcycle.

"Anyway, were you able to get the info I asked for?" I inquire.

"What info?" Sugu asks.

"I asked Argo to look into a theory of mine as to what is going on in ALO" I replied.

"Oh I got it alright, and you were right on the yrd as to what's going on." Argo told us.

"So it is an event battle." I exclaim.

"Yes and no." Argo stats.

"What's that mean?" Asuna asks.

"Wall, it's an event called the long winter." Argo says and Ruin let's out a gasp of shock.

"Do you know something about that loverboy?" Lisbeth demands.

"It's better known as the fimbulwinter." Ruin answers.

"Hold on if you know that. Then that can only mean one thing." Sinon assumes.

"Ya it's part of Ragnarok..." Ruin slowly says. 

"Yep but here is the wired part. There is a monster from jotunheim in Alfheim. It is what is making the land so cold. If anyone can defeat that monster it should stop the cold wave that is frizzing players as they log in." Argo explains.

"Ya that's a lot easier said than done. If this is a ragnarok event, no way it's going to be a low level mob and that means it would most likely take more then the 30 minutes window we would have from Asuna's spill." Agil stats.

"That's a good point. Kiridog, what can we do?" Klien asks and everyone's eyes fall on me.

I look at everyone there one at a time then I push off the wall I had been leaning on and let out a deep breath "We can't."

A gasp shouts out through the room. "Big brother, what are you saying? Are you telling us we have to give up on Alfheim." Sugu shouts out jumping to her feet.

Asuna smiles and motions for Sugu to sit back down. "That's not what he is saying at all."

"But he just said there's nothing we can do." Silica chimes in Finley.

"That's right WE can't do it." I repeat

"Ohhh I see." Argo says.

"Glad you do because we don't." Lisbeth barks