17

Author's Note:
Hi! Thank you for all of the votes and comments. I really love this story even though I really don't have an actual plan for it. But I just wanted to thank you for all of the support <3

Also I truly love this chapter. I feel like it really encapsulates who Vanna is. She is the coolest person I've ever written about and I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

Wilbur's POV

I woke up with my arm stretched across my bed.

It was empty and I felt my heart sink. That was until I took a breath and smelled... bacon?

I am nothing of a cook so to be very honest I don't keep much food in my kitchen. Certainly not fresh bacon.

Then everything about yesterday floods back and I realize who's the creator of these lovely smells.

I sit in my bed for a minute with a grin. I still don't really know how I got here, but damn it I'm lucky.

I make my way to the kitchen.

Vanna's POV:

I enter Wil's kitchen and start by scoping out some ingredients that I could use.

I open his fridge and my mouth drops open. There's basically nothing.

There's some left over Chinese food in the top right, and a half filled pint of milk on the shelf.

I also think I see a rotten apple in the drawer.

He is such a boy, I think to myself.

Rubbing Wil's head had practically knocked him back out so I knew I'd have enough time to quickly go out and grab some food.

Once I'm back I have everything planned and to be honest I'm excited.

Cinnamon french toast with bacon and potatoes.

I start putting our food on plates and filling up some water.

Wilbur's POV:

Her long fiery hair is let loose and basically touching her butt now.

She's in my big shirt and shorts with mismatched socks cooking breakfast.

I can't help but think that this is Vanna. If I ever had to explain her to someone this moment would be how.

I grab my polaroid as silently as possible and snap a picture.

The best decision I've ever made is taking that picture, it's my most treasured item I own.

She turns around confused. She spots me with the camera, connects the dots, and laughs.

That laugh of her's could kill me if it wanted to.

Vanna's POV:

I hear the click of a camera and see Wil holding an old polaroid.

I laugh when I realize he was taking a pictures of my ridiculousness.

I look at him and my heart feels so content.

He is so beautiful.

He stands there with his curls flying everywhere as a result of sleep.

His face lit up by the fluorescent lights and his big brown eyes.

I love his eyes so much. They have tiny little wrinkles around them that permanently stay there from how much he smiles.

I know he hurts inside and it makes his little smile wrinkles are the more important.

His eyes widen when he sees the food.

"Did you make this? Or did you pick up Millie's?"

I roll my eyes at how much he underestimates my cooking.

"I made it," I say with a grin.

He looks shocked and then smiles, "holy shit it looks amazing."

We both eat breakfast together and tell stories of when we were younger. My stomach hurts from laughing.

"I know I said it last night but thank you Wil. I'm not good with expressing how I feel but I need you to know that what you did last night for me is the kindest thing someone has ever done for me."

His expression softens.

"I will always take care of you Vanna, for as long as you let me."

We talk some more and Wil proposes a request for me.

"Well not to be cocky but I just so happen to remember you telling me about how you like my music."

I playfully scoff.

"If you want you can come hang during a recording session? My mates will love you, they're really cool."

Am I about to live the boyfriend is a rockstar dream? I think to myself.

"I would love to".

He claps his hands together with a laugh.

"I also wanted to tell you that the train tracks are my new favorite place."

I can't even hide my smile. I made Wil love the train tracks.

"Oh yeah?" I smile, "why do you love them."

"I go there whenever I'm stressed or sad or really anything I guess. Not only do they remind me of you but they're just calming I guess. Whenever I feel like I can't hold on to anything in my life I just feel like laying there and watching the trains and stars gives me this calming presence."

"You couldn't have worded it better Wil."