Part 14 - Not that Bad

His lips were dry, and even the air became hot. Cen Li had known for a long time that he was a person in Ning Xiuyuan's eyes. He just heard the other party mentioning others, and he undoubtedly cut a knife in his heart.

He got up slowly. When he got out of bed, the soles of his feet were empty and did not stand firmly. He supported the edge of the bed with his hand, and then stood up straight.

He has always been clean. Although his family is poor, every year the school will exempt him from tuition because of his excellent grades. When he has time to live, he will earn by himself and rarely cause trouble to his family. He thought that after a few more years, when he graduated and found a job, his mother could live a good life.

Unexpectedly, God played a joke on him and broke all his expectations.

He is short of money, and he also needs money, but he is not as bad as Ning Xiuyuan said...

Cen Li walked to the bathroom and wanted to wash his whole body clean. Time seemed to be stagnant, and the water mist blurred his sight.

After coming out of the bathroom, it was nine o'clock, and the junior class was arranged less than before. The first class on Monday morning was self-study, and there was no requirement to go to the classroom. Now I can catch up with the second class in the past.

In the past, it was impossible for him to be late and leave early, but later it became commonplace.

However, the teacher knew some of his family conditions. In addition, his usual performance was excellent, and his professional courses were also at the top of the department, so he was more agile to him.

There was no taxi coming in the villa area. Cen Li walked to the nearest highway and waited for the bus.

Cen Li ate a bowl of simple wontons outside school. His lips were so dry that he drank some wonton soup to moisten the dry lips.

In the morning class, Cen Li focused on listening. This kind of time is the most cherished thing for him.

"Cen Li..." After class, Xia Lu walked to his desk and said, "Yesterday Ning Xiuyuan didn't do anything to you, did he? He and my cousin seem to be friends. None of their group are good people. Stay away from him."

Xia Lu and Xia Chuan have no blood relationship and are not familiar with them. However, Xia Chuan's parents died very early and there were no reliable relatives. Later, they passed on to Xia Chuyan. Xia Chuyan and Xia Chuan's father have a good relationship. No one knows how good they are.

Xia Chuyan is only thirty-two years old this year. In front of outsiders, Xia Chuan has always called this person uncle.

Once, Xia Lu saw Xia Chuan sprinkle a lot of pepper on the coffee with a cold look, and then the cup of coffee was brought over by Xia Chuyan's female companion.

Although Xia Chuan doesn't talk a lot, and he seems to be very easy-going and has nothing abnormal at all, Xia Lu dares not have too much contact with this person.

Cen Li was afraid that the relationship with Ning Xiuyuan was noticed by outsiders. He said calmly, "It's not good. He just came to me for something."

"That's good." Xia Lu breathed a sigh of relief.

At noon, everyone in the class almost left.

Cen Li packed up the notebook on the table and was about to leave, but he met Han Chen at the door of the classroom.

Han Chen walked to him and asked, "If I don't come to you, won't you reply to my text message all the time?"