Part 95 - What he can give

The knife in his hand fell to the ground, and Cen Li's whole body trembled slightly.

Han Chen quickly came to help him deal with the wound. Fortunately, the knife just cut his skin, which was not too serious.

Today, Cen Li is in better shape, and his face is no longer as light as a few days ago. Han Chen still wanted to persuade Cen Li to go out for a breath, but Ning Xiuyuan made such a noise and returned to the original point.

"Don't use a knife at yourself in the future. The wrong person is him, not you." Han Chen whispered that he was so nervous just now. He was really afraid that Cen Li would do something irreparable.

"... Uh-huh." Cen Li answered obediently.

There are many ways without a knife, but he wants to spend these days calmly. After a while, he can't delay for a lifetime. He knows Ning Xiuyuan's life too well.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?" Han Chen asked.

"No, I'm going." Every time I go to the hospital, I encounter bad things, so that Cen Li just wants to avoid these two words.

"Then I'll go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine. Wait for me to come back at home." Han Chendao.

Cen Li nodded.

Han Chen helped him lock the door before leaving.

Perhaps because of his previous behavior, Ning Xiuyuan did not come to him.

In the first seven days, the family prepared supplies and paper money. His mother had never enjoyed much happiness in her life. Cen Li burned a lot of money to go there. He thought that in another world, his mother would be much easier and she didn't have to go out early and come back late for work.

Cen Li had a dream at night. When he woke up, the pillow was wet.

He dreamed of himself and his mother at the age of seventeen. At that time, he was a sophomore in high school. Everyone in the class paid their tuition and miscellaneous fees, but he didn't pay them. He took advantage of the school break to find a part-time job, but his mother saw him.

He refused to give the reason, so his mother called the head teacher. That night, his mother held an iron box and stuffed it into his hand.

He didn't see a pile of crumpled money in it when he opened it.

It's just now that the tin box in my hand has turned into an urn.

Cen Li looked back at the place where he had lived for more than ten years. The furniture furnishings were as usual, as if he could still see the shadow of his life.

I left this time, and I should not come back again.

After death, people all paid attention to the safety of being buried. Han Chen drove him to a cemetery.

When the cemetery was introduced by the cemetery, Cen Li realized that money was really important that he could not even afford a decent cemetery.

It was Han Chen who paid for him. Han Chen said, "Just think of it as I lent you."

"..."

In fact, he also understood that Han Chen did not plan to ask him to pay him back. He didn't want to owe it to others, but in this last trip, he thought his mother could live a better life.

I haven't gone out for several days. Cen Li raised his head slightly. The sky is clear blue, and the sun is a little dazzling.

Han Chen covered his hand in front of him and said, "Don't shake your eyes. I should bring you sunglasses."

Cen Li smiled softly, "Where does anyone wear sunglasses near here?"

"It's enough to be comfortable. You don't have to refer to others." Han Chendao.

Han Chen looked at him and said, "You smile beautifully. Don't always have a tight face. I don't know if you think I'm unhappy."

The smile on Cen Li's face restrained, "How can a man praise him for his good looks?"

"What's the praise?" Han Chen asked him.

Cen Li thought for a moment. He didn't pay much attention to his appearance. After thinking for a while, he found that Han Chen was too close to him.

It's just that he didn't dodge this time.

He couldn't let Han Chen live with him in the old house all the time, so he went home with Han Chen.

Han Chen prepared new daily necessities for him, and the other party noticed every detail.

Han Chen thought that he would be in a weak state. Seeing that he was in good spirits, he would also look through some books when he was free at home, so he was much relieved.

When Han Chen left, Cen Li put down what he was holding in his hand. A blanket covered his waist and abdomen. It was Han Chen who was afraid that he would catch a cold and covered it for him.

Cen Li sat on the sofa and looked ahead empty-eyed.

Han Chen did take good care of him, but he couldn't live like an ordinary person. From time to time, there was pain in his lower abdomen, and his body became more and more strange to him.

Even the basic interpersonal relationship scared him. He didn't even dare to get close to women. He remembered the scene in the hotel, and nightmares lingered in his mind.

Han Chen went home in the afternoon and took a lot of dishes in his hand, all of which he liked.

Han Chen put the dishes in the kitchen and came over and said gently, "I've finished reading this book, and there is a second one. You can tell me what you want to see. I'll buy it for you in the store."

Cen Li subconsciously raised his head, and the faces of the two people were very close. At that moment, Cen Li did not doubt that the other party would lower his head and kiss him.

When the air was dull for a few seconds, Han Chen said in a hoarse voice, "I'll cook."

After saying that, Han Chen went to the kitchen.

Cen Li's eyes were a little darker. What he cares about had long been destroyed by others. There was no need to be as coy as before. Besides, Han Chen helped him so much that's all he could give.

At night, the room becomes quiet.

Han Chen was dealing with some school affairs in his room. Hearing the knock on the door, he went over and opened the door.

Cen Li only wore a thin bathrobe, and his white jade-like skin exuded a sick aesthetic feeling under the light.