Part 80 - Involved

Everyone else was rushing to stick to him, but Cen Li was fine. He stayed in the hospital for so many days, but when he woke up, he fell into such a situation.

The little nurse sweeping the floor looked at him, looking like asking him why he hadn't gone out yet.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and clenched his fingers into fists. Seeing that he looked ugly, the nurse lowered her head in fear.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door with a cold face and went out. Then he called and asked someone to bring him the changed clothes. After thinking about it, he ordered Aunt Li to make soup. After all, Cen Li lost too much blood, and now his body is very weak.

He still remembers that Cen Li has hypoglycemia. Obviously, he is easy to raise people and gives Cen Li the most expensive food, but Cen Li has never raised well.

After a while, someone sent him a change of clothes. Seeing that his coat was full of dirt, he did not dare to intervene.

Ning Xiuyuan changed his clothes and took the insulation box to go to Cen Li's ward.

At this moment, Cen Li closed his eyes tiredly.

"It's not a problem for you to be like Xiu Yuan all the time. You'll be fine after a while. Don't survive yet. Your body can't stand it at first." Bai Chengyu persuaded beside him.

"Yes." In order to avoid Bai Chengyu's worry, Cen Li answered.

"I'll ask Xiaoyuan to prepare something to eat for you again." Bai Chengyu said.

Cen Li didn't answer, but just asked, "Can't you really have an operation?"

Bai Chengyu paused and said, "The time of your two pregnancies is too close. If the child is gone, you will also..."

Later, Bai Chengyu didn't finish his words, but Cen Li also recognized what he meant.

The body covered under the thin quilt can already feel a slight bulge in the lower abdomen. Previously, it was okay that the abdomen was flat, but over time, his body will become more and more deformed, and no matter how many clothes he wear, it can't cover it.

Cen Li was silent for a long time. He opened his eyes and lost his focal length in his pupils.

"There have also been many cases in China where men have children. Don't burden yourself too much." Bai Chengyu said.

There was a knock on the door outside the door. Ning Xiuyuan asked impatiently, "Have you finished talking?"

Cen Li slightly deflected, looked at the direction of the door, and said, "I just don't want to leave anything related to him."

In the past, when dealing with children, he was full of joy, perhaps because of the incompleteness of his family. He thought that when he had a child in the future, he would definitely hold it in the palm of his hand. When the child was one year old, he taught the child to recognize some simple pinyin and graphics.

The current situation completely violates his original intention, and it's better for the child not to exist from the beginning.

Ning Xiuyuan knocked on the door a few more times, as if if he didn't open the door, he would kick the door open.

Bai Chengyu opened the door and said, "XIU YUAN, don't force him too hard."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, "If he knew something, of course I wouldn't do anything to him."

Bai Chengyu has been in the ward for too long. A nurse rushed to find Bai Chengyu, saying that something had happened in another ward.

Bai Chengyu turned around and gave Cen Li worriedly.

Cen Li whispered, "It's okay. Go ahead."

The situation over there seemed a little urgent. Bai Chengyu left with the nurse.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled coldly, "The relationship between you two is good."

"..." Cen Li did not answer.

If it had been before, Ning Xiuyuan would have squeezed the man's jaw and asked the other party to say a few words that would make him feel good.

He walked over and opened the thermos box in a tone no longer as hard as before. "If you don't want your mother to know, you can eat these things obediently."

Ning Xiuyuan asked Cen Li to sit at the head of the bed. Although the other party's sentence was different from him, he could find a few sentences by himself.

The chicken soup in the thermos box is still hot. Ning Xiuyuan put it cooler before handing it to Cen Li's lips.

"I drink it myself." Cen Lidao.

Although this was a refusal, Cen Li at least spoke to him.

Ning Xiu said far away, "Bai Chengyu is allowed to get close to you. Can't I feed you a soup?"

"..."

Cen Li was tired of arguing with him on such a matter.

The porcelain bowl bottomed out, and the atmosphere seemed to ease a little.

"I can't worry about this time, but there can be no more time, and you can't make trouble again." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was heavy.

Cen Li ignored him.

No matter how patient it is, it will be worn out. Besides, Ning Xiuyuan has never been a patient person.

He was about to get angry when Cen Li said, "Which guest are you going to let me pick up again when you go back?"

Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly darkened.

Cen Li smiled softly, "If this is also a way to make money, I think it's okay to return everything I owe you."

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "Don't talk nonsense."

He didn't think about what Cen Li would give him back at all, let alone that Cen Li would leave him.

Cen Li's words slowed down a little, "I don't want to owe you anything anymore, let alone have any involvement with you."

The atmosphere in the room suddenly froze.

Ning Xiuyuan packed up the thermos box and said with a gloomy face, "Cen Li, don't force me to lock you up at home so that you can't go anywhere."