Part 171 - I'm your relative

Bai Chengyu looked at Qiao An warily. The other party's face was very ordinary. He just said, "Tomorrow, go to the hospital with me to visit my father. The senior has no relatives. When we get married, I will be your relative."

"... Qiao An."

Qiao An smiled and looked very much like a clear teenager in school. It was true that Qiao An had never stopped pursuing at the girl at school. Some people in the class heard that he had a good relationship with Qiao An, and even asked him a few words to inquire about Qiao An.

Because of Qiao An, his sense of presence in the class is not so weak.

But no matter how outstanding his appearance is, Qiao An is also a man.

Qiao An helped him clean up his body simply, stroked his back and said, "If you're tired, take a break. I'll call you at dinner."

"I..." Bai Chengyu hesitated and said, "Are we really going to get married?"

"At that time, seniors can also send invitations to colleagues who have good relationships, such as the woman I met in the restaurant before."

"..." Bai Chengyu squeezed his lips.

Judging from Qiao An's appearance, he didn't dare to say refusal to the other party.

Qiao An looked a little more forward to him and said, "Don't seniors like children very much? We can have more children, and the house will become more lively, so as not to feel lonely when I'm not at home.

"..."

"Isn't it good?" Qiao An asked him.

"... Yes."

Bai Chengyu shrank his body into a thin quilt and let Qiao An's fingers stroke his face as if he were treating a rare treasure.

Qiao An lowered his head and looked at him word by word, "Don't lie to me again."

"..."

Bai Chengyu raised his face and found that the other party's eyes were not on him.

After coming to Qiao An's place, Bai Chengyu was always in a bad state. Generally, he would wake up at half past six in the morning, but he slept until nine a.m., and Qiao An woke him up.

Qiao An opened the curtains and the bright light sprinkled on the floor.

Bai Chengyu narrowed his eyes slightly and covered his eyes with his hand. He looked like a satiated cat.

Qiao An went to the bedside and said, "It's getting late. Come out for breakfast after washing."

"... Uh-huh." Bai Chengyu answered with a strong nasal sound.

Walking into the bathroom, he saw that a glass of water had been poured on the washstand, next to a toothbrush squeezed with toothpaste, Bai Chengyu looked at the man in the mirror. His cheeks were pathologically white, and he had exercised a strong body for a long time and became weak again. He stretched out his arm and mechanically. He felt that he was more like It's a puppet with threads.

Qiao An also put warm water for him, and everything was ready for him.

This is also his first time to sit at the table and eat with Qiao An. Qiao An has prepared a simple and casual suit for him, which fits him very well.

But before, Qiao An wore his pajamas of several sizes. He thought Qiao An felt troublesome, so he didn't prepare his clothes. Now it seems that the other party is just unwilling.

Qiao An knew what he liked to eat and pinched his taste thoroughly.

The porridge made of purple rice is crushed in a blender, and the taste will be stronger. Bai Chengyu likes sweets. Qiao An added an appropriate amount of sugar to it in advance, and it will not be too sweet and greasy.

In the past, he liked to drink this kind of porridge at school, which was cheap and full. He only took Qiao An to drink it once. It was convenient to remember.

Three yuan a bowl, he still thinks it's too embarrassing. After all, every time Qiao An gives him a gift, it looks expensive, Qiao An has never felt cheap and never said anything embarrassing to him.

Qiao An also boiled eggs in hot water. As he said before, boiled eggs can better maintain the nutrition of eggs. Eating one a day is the most appropriate.

Obviously, it was a considerate move, but Bai Chengyu only felt that his body was trembling.

He didn't expect that a casual sentence he said could be remembered by Qiao An for so long, even if it was separated from the middle.

The other party didn't forget it.

Ordinary people, how can you remember what happened before the Spring Festival in such detail?

Qiao An asked him, "Don't you like it?"

"... No." It tastes good, and even better than in the school canteen, but he can't find it. He got along easily with Qiao An at the beginning.

After breakfast, he got up to clean up the table. As soon as he touched the bowl, Qiao An said, "Pend there. Let me clean it up."

"..."

Bai Chengyu didn't dare to touch it.

Getting along with Qiao An makes him feel like he is going to be a useless person.

Qiao An is so good that it is suffocating.

Bai Chengyu didn't feel relaxed at all. He sat on the sofa and waited for Qiao An to come out of the kitchen, looking there from time to time.

It took a while for Qiao An to come out of the kitchen, and it was not early.

It's rare to stand in front of Qiao An so well.

The other party drove him to a hospital in L City. Qiao Chengming was in better health and came to L City with them.

In the spacious ward, there was a middle-aged man sitting with a financial magazine in his hand. He was in good spirits today. Several nurses stood aside and waited for orders at any time.

Hearing the sound of pushing the door, the man looked back.

"Why are you here today?" QIAO CHENGMING ASKED.

Even if he is sick, Qiao Chengming looks very elegant. He wears a sick suit, but he does not damage the aura of his superiors at all.

After getting sick, he figured out some things in the past.

"I brought my senior to see you." Qiao Andao looked back at Bai Chengyu, who was huddled by the door, held his hand and said gently, "Don't be afraid."

Qiao Chengming knew a long time ago that Qiao An remembered a man in his heart. He had never forced Qiao An. Most of all, he didn't want Qiao An to follow his old path. Marriage without feelings was a sin to everyone.

After Qiao An comforted him, Qiao Chengming saw the young man come in.

"... Hello, uncle." Bai Chengyu looked a little restrained.

The magazine in his hand fell to the ground with a soft noise.

"..." Qiao Chengming restrained his surprise and the nurse beside him helped him pick up the magazine that fell on the ground and handed it to him.

Bai Chengyu's eyebrows are somewhat like Qiao An's mother. When they divorced, Qiao An was less than three years old. The woman often went out on the grounds of taking care of the children. She never avoided Qiao An in front of Qiao An and was with other men.

"Dad, I want to marry my senior as soon as possible." Qiao Shore Road.