Part 76 - Panic

The bathroom is still dry, except for the simplest incandescent lamp, and the people inside curled up in the corner and did not move.

Wang Chengzhi came over and said next to Ning Xiuyuan, "... Brother Ning, you can't keep your word, can you?"

There was a faint blood in the air. Wang Chengzhi looked inside. He remembered that when he saw Cen Li enter, he didn't have so much blood on his body...

Cen Li's head rested on his knees. When he was injured, he subconsciously protected himself. His left arm fell weakly, and blood kept overflowing from the palm of his hand, dyeing the ground red.

Cen Li has had a lot of scruples. Ning Xiuyuan is indeed not worth it, but there will always be times when people's hearts can't help being vulnerable.

Originally, he was a very thin-skinned person, and he would feel embarrassed by even a little ambiguous action. In the past, when a girl confessed to him, he would be silent and nervous that he didn't know how to answer, so that others thought he was cold, but later he was directly used as a tool for venting.

It seems that for a man, he has become a well-known plaything.

He saw the desire in Wang Chengzhi's eyes. He might not have understood it before, but after experiencing more dirty things, he could distinguish it.

What does this mean?

Maybe he became timid. If he had known that the moment Cining Xiuyuan had been, his handpower should have been focused.

The previous piece of porcelain was picked up by the servant, and the corners of his mouth were stained with scarlet blood. He bit through the blood vessels and watched the warm liquid slowly lose from his body.

Ning Xiuyuan ran out quickly and stopped Bai Chengyu in the corridor.

"What's wrong?" Bai Chengyu asked nervously when he saw him.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer, but dragged him to the bathroom and made an emergency call.

Even if Bai Chengyu has seen many big scenes, he can't help but be surprised to see Cen Li's appearance.

The first time I saw Cen Li was during the summer vacation after graduating from their senior year of high school. Cen Li was very popular. At that time, Cen Li thought he and Ning Xiuyuan were in the same group and refused to accept his treatment.

Later, I went to the hospital more often, and the rejection at the beginning disappeared. From fear to gradual calmness, to seeing him, I could talk casually.

Bai Chengyu opened the medical box and helped Cen Li stop the bleeding first. Fortunately, he found it in time. If the situation was later, it would not be optimistic.

Wang Chengzhi was also scared by this scene. The people who talked to him a few minutes ago seemed to have not had much popularity. He said weakly, "I can't help standing here, or I'll go first."

With that, he picked up the coat he had left on the bed and was about to put it on.

Ning Xiuyuan was angry, "The water hasn't been opened since people entered. Can't you hear me???"

"... I didn't pay so much attention." Wang Chengzhi just thought about how to make out with Cen Li later. After all, he has coveted people for so many years, and he must be gentle.

Ning Xiuyuan punched the cabinet behind him, and his eyes seemed to be covered with blood. Wang Chengzhi trembled with fear and said, "Brother Ning... I really didn't do anything to him. He himself said that he was stained with blood and wanted to wash it in the bathroom before coming out to accompany me. I haven't even touched his hand... Then you pushed the door and came in..."

"If you dare to touch him, you will die." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was so heavy.

"..." Wang Chengzhi was very confused. Obviously, Ning Xiuyuan texted him before he came over... It was Ning Xiuyuan who told him that Cen Li would accompany him tonight.

Bai Chengyu said, "Be quiet."

"Get out." Ning Xiuyuan clenched his fist.

Wang Chengzhi was granted an amnesty, quickly put his coat on him, and then went out.

He looked back and saw Cen Li closing his eyes tightly, his face was pale, and his clothes were dyed red. There was an unprecedented panic in his heart. Even Jiang Yan fell down the stairs, and he had never felt this way.