Part 40 - Fear

After the gloomy, the weather became clear.

I don't know when Cen Li began to be afraid of the light, but he often yearned for it. He wanted all ordinary people to feel guilty even if exposed to the sun.

Every time he went to the hospital, he would bring some fruits. Maybe he saw a weed beside the road in full bloom, especially conspicuous on the bare ground. There happened to be a florist near the hospital. He went to the store to choose a bunch of pink carnations with a good smell of fragrance.

The shopkeeper was a young woman. When she saw him, she said, "Sir, carnations are the most suitable for patients. Many customers who come to my place will choose this kind."

"Then this bunch." Cen Lidao.

"Okay, I'll wrap it up for you."

Every time he comes to his mother, he feels a trace of relaxation.

Today, Ning Xiuyuan and Jiang Yan went out very early. With Jiang Yan's company, they should not disturb him again.

Cen Li went to the hospital with the bouquet of flowers in his hand. The nurse was also used to his time to visit. Naturally, he took the flowers, took out the idle glass bottle next to him, went outside to get some water, and kept the flowers inside.

These women have seen it. In recent days, her appetite has become worse and worse. She was originally skinny, but now she even needs to be helped by someone to move.

Because of the support of the Ning family, the ward where the woman lives is a single room, and the medicine is also the best medicine used, so that Ning Xiuyuan always says that Cen Li owes him. Cen Li has never refuted.

The sun penetrated through the window, giving more warm colors to the monotonous ward.

"Have you considered what I said to you last time?" The woman's voice was very weak, and she didn't look as energetic as before.

"...what?" Cen Li asked.

"You are alone, mom can't rest assured, and you are not young. Mom knows that she can't see you to start a family and career in the future, but you have to find someone to accompany you."

"..." Cen Li looked slightly and said after a few seconds, "I haven't graduated yet. Let's talk about it when I have the ability in the future."

Yesterday's incident was still vivid. Although Ning Xiuyuan just used him as a bed companion, he refused to let him go. He even had to intervene with one more people around him, let alone dating a girlfriend. He didn't want to delay others.

"Alas..." The woman sighed for a long time, which was like an unfinished responsibility. No parent didn't want to see their children get married.

The nurse put the flowers in the watery glass without disturbing the conversation between mother and son too much.

"Xiaohui." Women are humane.

"... Auntie, what can I do for you?" The nurse went to the bedside and asked.

The woman deliberately arranged them and said, "I haven't been out for a long time. Please accompany me for a while."

"Okay."

The nurse scattered the folding wheelchair placed next to the wall and put it next to the hospital bed. It must be a little difficult to help the woman alone. The nurse helped the woman out of bed, and Cen Li came over. This action inevitably made them have physical contact.

The nurse's face turned slightly red. In fact, she had a good impression of this handsome man. I heard that in L University, she was envied by people like her who dropped out of school very early.