Part 72 - Regret

His face was hidden under his arm. Cen Li didn't make any movement. Normally, he would move his body forward a few inches to get rid of his confinement.

Ning Xiuyuan asked Cen Li to face him, then took away the hand covering his face and saw that the other party's pupils were gray.

Somehow, fragmentary pictures related to this person came to my mind.

In high school, there was a paper that helped him copy his homework. The person who helped him copy multiple choice questions. In the end, there was an extra blank. Naturally, the teacher found this mistake and marked him with homework without concentration.

The test papers were distributed by the study committee member of the class to four or five people together. Cen Li was the study committee member, holding a small pile of test papers in his hand, and the last one was his. When he walked to his seat, he couldn't help but take a look and saw the teacher's comments.

He was lowering his head and playing games under his seat when someone next to him shouted, "Brother Ning, what shall we eat for lunch?"

"I don't know." He said.

"Then let's touch a paper ball. The food in the school canteen is too light. Shall we climb over the wall and go out? Xia Chuan's uncle came to see him. He won't be with us today." That man said.

With the rise of Ning Xiuyuan's play, he ignored the man. In a second, the other party took out a handful of paper ball from the desk pocket and handed it to him, insisting on him to choose one.

He lost the game. He looked up impatiently and saw Cen Li coming towards him. He looked different from usual. The other party smiled and his eyes were slightly bent. His seat was close to the door, and the sun poured in through the open door. This man seemed to come out of the light. That moment In the meantime, he thought this person was more beautiful than the class flower chasing him next door.

But Cen Li is a man. He should not compare a man with a woman.

Cen Li put the test paper on his desk and whispered, "Class is already in class."

Cen Li thought that he didn't know how to have classes, so he deserted so unscrupulously.

Only then did Ning Xiuyuan notice that the person who came was a famous cold top student in the grade. Every time he came to the classroom, he saw this person writing papers in his seat, as if he had never left the classroom. Such a person would actually laugh.

Cen Li has left. He stared at Cen Li's back for a while.

The person next to him urged again, "Brother Ning, choose one quickly. After this class, I'm going to eat."

Ning Xiuyuan's anger seemed to have subsided. He absent-mindedly chose a paper ball to hand it to that person, and then asked, "Is his name Cen Li?"

"... Huh?" The man was so obedient in what to eat for lunch that he didn't understand.

Ning Xiuyuan was impatient. He kicked the other party's table and made a noise. Many people turned around and looked at them, but Cen Li sat upright in the seat to sort out the test papers, as if he hadn't heard the noise from here.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Just the study committee member of our class, what's his name?"

"Cen Li, what's wrong?"

"Oh." After getting the answer, Ning Xiuyuan thought about it, but he didn't misremember the person's name.

"Well, I'm telling you, Qiangzi has always been disliked by him. In fact, I think this person is okay. There must be a top student in every class, otherwise like us, the school will not be opened." The man smiled.

Ning Xiuyuan felt that this sentence seemed to make sense.

This class next door class is physical education class. A fashionable girl came to the door and sent Ning Xiuyuan a cup of milk tea. She asked, "A Yuan, do you want to go out together? Anyway, you didn't have to finish class long ago.

"... Brother Ning, you don't value sex over friends so much?? The boy asked weakly.

Under normal circumstances, he must have promised girls. After all, staying in the classroom is also a waste of time.

The teacher happened to be asking questions in front of him. Cen Li stood up to answer the question. The clear voice of the other party made him feel like an ant was crawling in his heart. The teacher asked Cen Li to make the material clear, and this was the first sentence.

The girl called him, "A Yuan."

Ning Xiuyuan put the paper in front of him decently and frowned slightly. "You can't play truant every day when you come to school. Go out by yourself."

"...?" The girl looked at Ning Xiuyuan with surprise.

However, Ning Xiuyuan's eyes unconsciously noticed the man in front of him. He didn't know what a man looked good. He didn't hold as soft as a girl. His school uniform was still very new, but the other party's school uniform was washed old. He should wear it often. He thought that most of the things used by the other party were cheap. You have to contempt this person a little more.

"Brother Ning, I didn't expect you to be so good that you didn't value sex over friends at all. I've been following you all in my life!" The boy next to him was grateful.

Now Ning Xiuyuan can't remember the name of the boy at the beginning. After graduating from high school, he was not in the same school, but he still remembers that Cen Li's eyes at that time, with a little light and a smile on his face.

I was still the original person. I always wrote test papers in the classroom. I basically didn't see this person go out to play in the third year of high school. It was a rare physical education class that I immediately returned to the classroom after disbandment. He was a good student in the eyes of the teacher.

But it's different.

Later, he seldom saw a smile on Cen Li's face. Even if he did, he was still not bone-bone, which was much worse from the original feeling.

He really didn't like this person very much, but when he heard what Cen Li had just mentioned in front of his father, an unspeakable feeling surged up.

Someone knocked on the door and said, "Ning Shao, I want you to come out."

Ning Xiuyuan ignored him.

Cen Li said, "Leaving me will only cause you trouble. It's better to send me to the Jiang family. It's white."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank, "Just think I'll give you away?"

"You can compare with anyone."

Ning Xiuyuan's fingers were tightly clenched. The air was filled with a strong smell of gunpowder, but Cen Li was not afraid. The most difficult thing in his life was that he had had had suffered all the crimes he had never suffered before in the past few years.

In the past, he did a question right. When others said he was wrong, he had to hold back for a long time. He regarded fame very importantly. After all, this followed a person for a lifetime, but the injustice he suffered today is nothing.

He doesn't know how L-Big people talk about him behind his back, and he doesn't want to understand him. For him, unclean hands and feet are always slightly better than becoming homosexual toys. In fact, they are almost the same, but he has no choice.

The people outside the door continued to knock on the door. Ning Xiuyuan said compassionately, "Cen Li, you will regret this sentence for you."