Part 145 - Gentle Tricks

While waiting for the elevator, Qiao Yuan looked back, but his eyes were blocked by the wall.

He usually likes children, and Ning Mo is indeed pleasing, but he doesn't want to have anything to do with Ning Xiuyuan. He is Qiao Yuan, and there is no need to deal with someone who repeatedly admits his mistake.

Xiaowen took his hand and whispered, "My brother fell down. I didn't help him up..."

Thinking of Ning Mo, Qiao Yuan squeezed his thin lips slightly and said, "There are still so many people. Don't worry, they won't care about their brother."

He is just sure that others will pick up Ning Mo, not necessarily him.

Xiaowen looked up at him, "... After finishing my homework, can I still play with my brother?"

Xiaowen is a little lonely at school. The reason why he is temporarily fostered in Ye Mei is also because her parents quarreled and divorced. Xiaowen is quiet and obedient, not as naughty as other children. Qiao Yuan also likes this child very much and will deliberately take him out and deal with his peers more.

Xiaowen likes Ning Mo so much, which he didn't expect.

Qiao said, "You can play with other children."

"..." Xiaowen lowered his head as if he was a little frustrated. He didn't continue to ask questions again.

Qiao Yuan and Han Chen have made an appointment to meet in the afternoon, but now it's early.

Ye Mei usually has parties with friends on weekends. He seldom participates in it, so she brings Xiaowen to the playground.

Han Chen bought a lot of dishes in the vegetable market and prepared them in the kitchen early. He also gave Qiao Yuan a key to his home so that Qiao Yuan could come at any time.

Han Chen asked with a smile, "Why did you come so early?"

In front of Han Chen, Qiao Yuan was very relaxed. He walked to the kitchen familiarly and asked, "Can I help you?"

"There is no reason for the host to ask the guests for help. You can sit down and watch TV for a while. The fruit I bought today on the coffee table is still fresh." Han Chendao.

Qiao Yuan helped Xiaowen turn on the TV, transferred to the cartoon channel, and came over again, "Let me wash the vegetables for you."

Qiao Yuan naturally picked up the apron hanging by the wall and put it on his body. Then he turned his back to Han Chen, "Treas it up for me. I can't see it."

The two of them were so close that they occasionally touched their limbs. Han Chen's eyes were heavy. When Qiao Yuan looked at him, he thought that nothing had happened.

He almost lost his opponent permanently. Since Qiao Yuan has no memory as Cen Li, he will continue to follow Qiao Yuan's life track, and he will not force him.

Now Qiao used to regard him as his best friend, but as a friend, he was intimate and farther away from ordinary people.

Qiao Yuan lowered his head, rolled up his sleeves a little, revealing a white arm.

After washing the vegetables, he packed them in baskets and asked, "Is it here?"

"Give it to me."

Han Chen took it and touched Qiao Yuan's finger.

Qiao Yuan didn't know his feelings. Now Qiao Yuan is a clean piece of white paper, and there is no flattery and care that belongs to Cen Li.

He knew that Cen Li came to his room in a bathrobe just because he owed him.

Cen Li was so sad that even his treat to dinner had to return him another meal money, and he did not dare to accept his feelings.

Qiao Yuan saw that Han Chen's eyes had been on him and asked, "Is there anything stained on my face?"

Han Chen said, "No."

Qiao Yuan smiled and said, "What's good about that?"

Han Chen took the dishes and put a porcelain plate under it to avoid leaking the basket.

Qiao Yuan woke up from the hospital and the first person he saw was Han Chen. The other party didn't know how many days he had been watching him. His expression was haggard, and his eyes were covered with blood. Seeing that he opened his eyes, he quickly called the doctor over.

There were many busy people in front of him. When those people left, he asked Han Chen, "What's wrong with me?"

His eyes sparkled, not as gray as before.

Han Chen was stunned.

He smiled and asked again, "Are you my friend?"

He didn't know why Han Chen's expression seemed a little heavy.

Sleeping for too long made him have a headache and his mind became blank.

It took Han Chen a long time to say, "Don't you remember who I am?"

He thought for a moment and didn't answer.

On the night of meeting Cen Li in the cemetery, Han Chen was thinking about what Cen Li said during the day, almost the same as when Ning Xiuyuan was slandered and wanted to drop out of school at school before, just to separate them.

How could Cen Li marry Ning Xiuyuan willingly?

He still remembers the scar on Cen Li's wrist, and when Ning Xiuyuan broke into the house, Cen Li pointed a knife at his abdomen.

There was news that Ning Xiuyuan was going to get married in L City, and Cen Li also seemed to have admitted his fate and had no intention of leaving.

Cen Li said that after a period of time, everyone would forget him completely.

At first, Han Chen thought that Cen Li and Ning Xiuyuan got married, and the media would definitely report it a lot. After a while, when the popularity went on, others would forget about it.

But think about it carefully, but I don't think it's right.

The media revealed the location of the house, and he drove there the next day.

The fire had spread, but it was not uncontrollable. When he found Cen Li in the room, Cen Li lay quietly on the floor, even his breathing became weak.

Those who guarded the door tasted a glass of red wine given by Cen Li and fell asleep early.

Cen Li never thought about leaving. Even if he left, he didn't know where he should go. He just wanted Ning Xiuyuan to never find him.

Since Ning Xiuyuan said he liked him and wanted to live a good life with him, he ruined what the other party cares most about, just returning what he had endured.

When Ning Xiuyuan took him back to the house, there was not much difference between life and death.

Every day, he endures the most disgusting person holding him to sleep and listening to the ridiculous words from the other party's mouth.

I can't live without him. I like him. Where to go on vacation after marriage? After saying so much, I will still put his body against the sofa, peel off his clothes, and invade him indiscriminately regardless of other people's eyes.

After tearing him apart, the other party played a gentle trick again.

He was only discharged from the hospital for a month. Ning Xiuyuan asked him to conceive a second child. He said cruel words, but he still held him in his arms with thoughtfulness.

He doesn't want to continue on such days.

NING MO WAS LEFT ONLY TO NING XIUYUAN AND WOULD NOT FORGET HIM TOO EARLY.

He knew for a long time that he could not give Ning Mo a complete family.

At the moment of burning the flames, he felt unprecedented ease, and the heavy burden on him could finally be unloaded permanently.