Part 144 - Faceless

Ning Mo ran over happily without paying attention to the road under his feet. InadvertENTly, he was knocked down by the steps. The lollipop in his hand fell in response and was also broken.

Ning Mo immediately cried, with a loud voice accompanied by echoes.

Hearing the child crying, Qiao Yuan raised his head slightly and looked around the source of the sound.

Ning Mo's crying stopped for two seconds. He looked sadly at the lollipops that had fallen into several pieces. He choked so much that he couldn't make a sound. Tears slipped down his chubby little face.

Qiao Yuan frowned. Ning Mo raised his arm to wipe tears and got up from the ground firmly. He was less than two meters away from Qiao Yuan.

"Dad...Dad...Dad..." Ning Mo choked and called Qiao Yuan.

Qiao Yuan did not respond.

Ning Xiuyuan also followed Qiao Yuan, flatteringly said to Qiao Yuan, "Children are still ignorant. Don't see him like him."

Ning Xiuyuan knew that Ning Mo was still young now.

He lowered his head and said kindly, "Don't want it if it's broken. Dad can buy you a new one next time, okay?"

Ning Mo's face was covered with clear tears, and his long eyelashes were wet.

Parents of several children gathered around and asked Ning Xiuyuan, "This child is so cute. What did you eat when you are pregnant to grow like this?"

Another parent said, "Why didn't his mother follow her? It should also look good."

Ning Mo was very popular with adults. A woman handed him a good lollipop, and there were many praises around him, but Qiao Yuan's reaction was very plain.

It seems that I think it's too noisy here. I took it in my hand and got up and left.

Ning Xiuyuan had no reason for a moment. Ning Mo was still ignorant. He just looked at him and said to him pitifully, "... Dad is gone."

When Ning Mo was just born, he lived in the same ward with Cen Li. Even if his little face blushed, Cen Li would not pay attention to it. After Cen Li was discharged from the hospital, Ning Mo lived in the old house. He occasionally mentioned Ning Mo several times, but Cen Li would not answer the message, let alone the joy of becoming a new father.

Anyway, Ning Mo was born after ten months of pregnancy, but he treats Ning Mo as close as other children.

The servant handed over the tissue. Ning Xiuyuan wiped Ning Mo clean the tears on his face. Ning Mo's little hand was rubbed red by the ground, and he didn't feel any pain. He pointed to the lollipop on the ground and said, "The candy is gone..."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered in a mixed mood.

The staff took a broom and cleaned the ground. Ning Mo was very lively beside him, except the person who really wanted to see sat in the farthest position from here.

Before long, a handsome little boy came over and said to Ning Mo shyly, "You... do you want to play with me?"

Ning Mo blinked with his big eyes and was still immersed in the sadness of candy breaking.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Go and play with your brother. Dad is waiting for you here."

Qiao Yuan didn't want to contact Ning Xiuyuan very much. He came over and said in a low voice, "Xiaowen, my brother is still young. You can't take care of him."

Xiaowen was head taller than Ning Mo and said, "I will take good care of him."

Ning Mo also likes this brother very much. He saliva with his own smell on his brother.

Qiao Yuan's face was not very good. "We'll go home after playing for a while. You have to leave time to finish your homework."

"...um." Generally speaking, uncle treats him very gently, but he is a little strict today inexplicably.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Children also have a companion when playing together."

Qiao Yuan looked at him coldly.

"...Xiao Mo is very sensible and doesn't need to worry too much. Since it's Saturday, let the child play for a while."

Joe didn't pay attention to him.

Ning Xiuyuan continued to talk to himself, "If you have anything to do, I will help you take good care of them. Just leave me a phone number."

In fact, Ning Xiuyuan has Qiao Yuan's contact information for a long time, but that's not justo-known. If he really leads to a line that can contact Qiao Yuan, he can often see this person in the future without deliberately squatting down.

"No," Qiao Yuan said coldly.

"The previous times were misunderstandings. I hope they didn't cause you too much trouble. It happens that our two companies are cooperating and we can make friends. If there is anything that can help, I can also help you." Ning Xiuyuan didn't expect that he would have such a shameless day.

Face was more serious than his life before. He was a little unpleasant. His temper came up. He was used to doing whatever he wanted and always felt that everyone should be at his mercy and circled around him.

He even feels that spending money outside is the symbol that men should have. Love is nothing. He doesn't have it at all, and he doesn't need it.

A person he knew before was disappointed in love and cried all night with beer in his arms. He also thought that this man deserved it. He had nothing to do in love. Don't hang him on a tree in a forest. It's not something.

It's just a famous saying from contemporary philosophers that no one can escape.

Before he met Qiao Yuan, he regretted it countless times. During the period when Cen Li lived in harmony with him, he vaguely felt that he had done something wrong, but he had been looking for himself down the steps and did not dare to admit it.

Most of all, he knows that there were too many bad debts in the past, and they couldn't figure them out at all.

Later, everything was too bad. He demoted Cen Li to the soil and let the other party be infamous to satisfy his selfish desires.

Qiao Yuan smiled and said, "You don't have to make friends, so that Ning always misses my old friend."

After saying that, Qiao Yuan said to Xiaowen, "Let's go home and finish our homework before going out to play."

Ning Mo held his brother's arm and was reluctant to let go. He muttered to Qiao Yuan, "Daddy..."

Ning Mo's eyebrows are somewhat similar to Qiao's original, and several parents stood aside to discuss.

"Xiaowen." Qiao Yuan said harshly.

Xiaowen took Ning Mo's little meat hand away from him and whispered, "The homework is only a little short. I want to play with my brother."

Ning Mo shriveled his mouth, and he felt that his father didn't seem to like him very much.

He stepped forward and pulled Qiao Yuan's trousers leg. "Dad... the baby should hug..."

Qiao Yuan took a step back. Ning Mo didn't stand still and fell down and squatted.

Every time he cries, adults will pay attention to him. Ning Mo cries a few times, but sees his father leave with his brother.

His crying stopped, staring at his father's back in a daze, and disappeared from his sight.

Ning Mo was stunned and didn't understand what the situation was.

Ning Xiuyuan picked him up from the ground and whispered, "Dad hugs you."

Fortunately, Ning Mo didn't remember anything. Other adults came to tease him, and he also laughed.

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at the direction Qiao Yuan left, and his eyes were full of loneliness.