Part 131 - Sharp Blade

This is Cen Li's common child, so he wants to take the child home.

It's just that his current state is really uneasy. In the end, Ning Qi took a step back and asked him to take care of the servant who often takes care of the baby.

Ning Xiuyuan agreed.

Ning Qi said calmly, "I'll go to work in the company from tomorrow, or I'll see a doctor."

"I'm not sick."

"I think you are so sick that you almost forget your last name and anything. You don't know where it is all day long. It's also strange to return it today."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan squeezed his lips and didn't answer.

He knew that he was not sick, but he would not be fine for a long time to come.

Ning Qi said with a little disgust, "Go and look in the mirror by yourself. What are you like now?"

"..." Is it that bad? He came back and specially cleaned himself up.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't want to argue with Ning Qi anymore. He said, "I'll go to the company tomorrow."

He is a father and the backbone of the family. He doesn't want his child to grow up in the future and thinks he is an incompetent person.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the sleeping child in the servant's arms, and his eyes were astringent for no reason. This was the only thing he had to do with Cen Li.

He seems to understand why Cen Li gave birth to a child for him.

Just to let him live in pain all the time and can't go out. Whenever he sees a child, he will want to go to what he has done in the past.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't stay at home for dinner. This is not his home.

Seeing that he was not in good condition and the child was also in the car, Ning Qi asked the driver to drive him back.

This house is full of too many bad memories, but Ning Xiuyuan doesn't want to go elsewhere. Only here can he find a little track of Cen Li's life.

At night, Ning Xiuyuan watched the child fall asleep.

There was a lot of wine at home. At first, Ning Xiuyuan just put it there and thought it looked good. He sat alone in the living room, pouring bottles after bottle. In the end, his eyes turned red.

He hasn't heard about Cen Li for more than two weeks.

In the past, in school, he basically saw Cen Li every day, although there were not many intersections. At most, in the days of the school weekend holiday, he could not see Cen Li.

During the winter vacation and summer vacation, he can also learn about Cen Li's movements from the class group. Cen Li usually works part-time. He often sees people posting in the group and meeting Cen Li as a waiter in a cake shop.

Later... Cen Li almost lived under his eyes, and he could know that the wind and grass moved.

He didn't turn on the headlights in the living room. He knew that Cen Li was afraid of too bright light.

Ning Xiuyuan fell asleep chaotically, and the next day he was woken up by the baby's crying.

After the hangover, his head hurt so much that he rushed to the room and saw that the servant had picked up the child and whispered the child.

He is not even competent to be a father.

Ning Xiuyuan stood at the door, and the child was coaxed by the servant for a while without crying.