Part 174 - Retribution

Qiao Yuan always feels weak these days.

After reading the document for a while, his eyelids were heavy. He sat at his desk and pressed his temples. His appetite seemed to be better than before.

The assistant who asked for leave before had come back. Joe asked the assistant to buy some fresh fruit.

He asked Ding Hao once in the personnel department. Ding Hao has not come to the company these days, nor has he submitted his resignation. The personnel in the personnel department have dialed several times and kept showing that the phone dialed has been turned off. Ding Hao's situation is unexplained absenteeism and was fired by the company.

Qiao Yuan is not clear about what Ding Hao has done.

After Ding Hao left the Heights that day, he was afraid of being troubled. He hurried to the bank to withdraw the cash inside, and then went home to pack up and prepare to leave L City.

After the East Window incident, he was actually panicked. People like him were not bold, but they had a lot of bad intentions. Thinking that he had been suppressed by Cen Li everywhere in the past, and now he still runs errands for this person every time, his heart is extremely unbalanced.

He planned very well. When this time it was done, he would change his job and save the money he received first. At that time, he would live in L City. Naturally, those former classmates would look at him with new eyes.

But it failed.

Let's not talk about the Qiao family. When he was at school, he was quite afraid of Ning Xiuyuan.

It's just that he didn't expect that the boss of Xiangyun Group would rake him fraudulent money. Originally, it was agreed to be half a million, but twenty-five thousand had reached his bank card account, and he couldn't defend himself for a while.

The evidence is so conclusive that he can't admit it.

Ding Hao thought viciously that all this was Qiao Yuan's fault. If the other party hadn't called him as an angel and picked bones in the egg, he wouldn't have revenged so extremely.

Twenty-five thousand is not a small amount. Ding Hao stayed in prison for two days in the dark. There were also several thick men who stayed in the same prison as him. When they saw his newcomer, they punched and kicked him from time to time to vent their anger.

Those people came in because of a crowd fight and killed a man standing opposite him, with a dark brown scar on his face.

Only then did Ding Hao realize what a terrible thing it was to stay in prison.

Later, the prison guard told him that someone came to see him.

Ding Hao followed the prison guard out and saw Ning Xiuyuan waiting outside.

"Brother Yuan... Your adult has a lot of people. Just let me go. I promise I won't dare again!" Ding Hao went there and almost knelt on the ground.

He now knows that he is just an ant in the eyes of others.

The boss of Xiangyun Group only said that he cheated, but not that he gave it to Qiao Yuan. Ding Hao did not dare to take the lead in mentioning the matter of medicine. Obviously, he discussed it together, but blamed him.

Ding Hao was more afraid of prison life. He kowtowed and confessed, "Brother Yuan... For the sake of our classmates... You let me go this time. I really know I'm wrong. I dare not..."

Ning Xiuyuan calmed his face and asked him, "Why did you tell me at the beginning that Cen Li hid the contraceptive pill?"

"..." Ding Hao's forehead was bruised. The people in the prison did not beat him in the face, but his body was bruised and his ribs were almost broken.

"To be honest, I may let you go again."

"..." Ding Hao looked up, and Ning Xiuyuan looked indistinguishable, but now, there is no other way.

"... because... At that time, there were places for exchange students in the department, and Cen Li had a greater chance to get... The teachers in the school are biased, and I think... You shouldn't want him to leave L University either." Ding Haodao.

"You are very good at thinking about me."

Ding Hao flattered, "It's all right."

At that time, he forced Cen Li to conceive his child.

Ding Hao's earside wind also played a role. He put Cen Li in the most dangerous situation.

Ding Hao said, "Brother Yuan, look..."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled softly, "Don't you understand the truth of obeying discipline and law? Since you don't understand, stay here and learn slowly, but it's just a sentence. It's just a year. Time will pass soon."

"..."

Ding Hao didn't react for a moment.

Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly became terrible with haze, "My people, do you dare to touch others?"

"..."

"In this case, leave it to yourself to have a good experience. It should be good to have a cell with you."

"..." Ding Hao's spine suddenly chilled.

The prison guard came to tell him that it was time to visit the prison. Ding Hao's face was full of panic. He broke away the prison guard and did not dare to go to the cell. He kept pleaded, "Brother Yuan... Please, I really know I'm wrong... Brother Yuan!"

But there was a barrier between them.

In a few seconds, Ding Hao was coronaed by the prison guards with electric shock sticks.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at all this coldly. He was never a good person, let alone did such a stupid thing as repaying kindness with resentment.

WHETHER THERE IS STILL A LIFE OR COMING OUT, IT IS ALSO CREATION.

He didn't even dare to think about what Qiao Yuan would have experienced if he hadn't gone to the Heights to talk about cooperation with others that day and didn't just glance into the corridor.

He handles these things. He doesn't want Qiao Yuan's life to be stained with any more dirty things.

He often recalls what Cen Li said to him in the past.

I dare not stand in the sun or deal with others. I'm afraid that in the eyes of others, I will become dirty and mean. How pathetic it is. Obviously, I have done nothing, so I will be labeled with all kinds of disgusting reasons. No one will care about the truth, and most of them will abuse them.

But later, he still wronged Cen Li for stealing his things, and the school was full of condemnation of Cen Li.

He doesn't want Qiao Yuan to experience this again.

The other party's life is clean and pure, so Qiao could communicate with others normally and would not keep everything in his heart.

After the last parting, Ning Xiuyuan could only hear about Qiao Yuan from others.

He felt like a voyeur, but there was no other way to ensure Qiao Yuan's safety.

The person sent to monitor Qiao Yuan said, "Mr. Qiao is sleepy recently, but from the perspective of life, he should be a very self-disciplined person. He has gone to work later than usual in the past two days. I don't know if he is sick."

Are you sick?

Ning Xiuyuan asked nervously, "Don't he go to the hospital?"

"No, he orders his assistant to buy a lot of fruit and put it on his desk every day, and his appetite is better than before. It feels... It doesn't look like being sick."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan thought about it. If he was not sick, what else could he do?