[nine: golden retriever stuffie]

**Okay so for this chapter I'm gonna skip the rest of the Chilton and Gran drama and just go right into the carnival. Okay? Okay.**

"Winona, your friends are here!"

Winona skips down the stairs in black skinny jeans, a grey long-sleeve, with her white converse on her feet. Quickly she slides her purse on her shoulder and waves goodbye to Rory, who is waiting for Jess.

"Why can't we all just go together?"

Winnie turns to Rory with a sigh, "First off, because I'd rather go with Logan and my friends" Rory rolls her eyes but nods, telling the girl to continue, "And second.... bye!"

The girls runs out the door and into the passenger seat of Logans black Range Rover. "Why am I in the front?"

Finn leans forward because, "Because Logan lo-"

Logan pushes Finn to the back and gives Winona an innocent smile. Winona giggles lightly and kisses the blonde's check, "Cute."

♥♥♥

The group of five walk through the streets, chatting, when they come across Rory and her boyfriend Jess.

"Hey Jess!"

Winona goes forward and hugs the boy before going back under Logan's arm, "Jess this is Logan, Colin, Finn, and Amanda, but you already know her!" She then turns to the group of boys, "Boys this is Jess and my sister Rory. Jess is Rory's boyfriend."

The boys all nods and give the brunette boy a handshake. The group continues to talk, Jess and Logan suprisingly hitting it off, when Dean and his sister come rushing forward.
(I always felt that Logan and Jess would've hit it off if it weren't for Rory so..)

"RORY!"

"Clara hi!"

Winona turns to the group, "That is Dean, Rory's ex, who is a total dick. Oh and that's his younger sister, she's sweet I guess." She turns to the group, "She's a little.... energetic and is basically in love with Rory."

"I-I haven't seen you in forever!"

"Longer than forever!"

"Hey did you see they got that crazy psychic from Woodsbury again?"

"You're kidding, I thought she got arrested!"

"She's out now, and sitting over there!"

Winona turns to the group, "Ugh I can't watch my sister flirt with another guy." Quickly, she shivers, which Logan and Finn happen to notice. The Australian nudges the blonde's shoulder, Logan looks at him and shakes his head, "I know, I know!"

Logan slowly places his black leather jacket around Winona's shoulder, "Here."

Lightly the girl looks up and gives him a small peck on the check, "Thank you handsome."

"Ahem."

Amanda stares at Finn with a pointed glare and then looks at his jacket, "Oh you little minx." He quickly takes off his jacket and hands it to the girl, who happily puts it on with a smug smile.

"Who are they?"

Logan, Finn, Amanda, Winona, and Colin all turn when they hear the little girls voice. Finn is the only one to actually speak up, "No one, we are ghosts."

Quietly, he starts to hum, trying to soumd like what he believes to be a ghost.

Clara looks at the boy, "I'm ten, not stupid."

♥♥♥

After a while the group split up. Finn and Amanda went to the food stands, Colin went off with a Stars Hollow townie he found, and Clara, Dean, Jess, and Rory went off as well.

But Winona and Logan went over to the games.
"Come one, you got it!"

Logan throws again, successfully knocking over all the bottles.

"Yes!"

Logan smiles at the girl, happy he made her proud

Logan smiles at the girl, happy he made her proud. "So which one?"

"Hmmm." Winona jokingly starts to point at all the prizes, "I want... that one!"

The man turns and grabs the big golden retriever stuffed dog and hands it to the girl. Winona smiles and looks up at Logan, "Thank you Logan!"

"No problem princess."

The couple continues to walk until they eventually come across the ferris wheel Taylor somehow got in the park. Quickly they give the man their tickets and jump on.

"Having a good time in Stars Hollow?"

"Yep, it's a beautiful town, truly."

Winona nods, "I think I know what could make this better." Logan turns to her, interested, "Can I kiss you Huntzberger?"

"Sure can Gilmore."

The two teens lean forward, putting their lips against the others. Quickly their kiss heats up, as the ride contunes to go around and around. Their lips stay connected as Logan's hand goes up and hold the girls check. Winonas hand slowly goes to his hair, starting to play with the blonde wisps that sit on his neck. When the ride finally stops, they slowly pull away.

 When the ride finally stops, they slowly pull away

"Wow"

♥♥♥
801 words
A/N

Hey y'all, sorry I havent updated in a while. Have a good night! Love y'all<3

***No gifs are mine, all rights go to the makers of them***