4. Suspicious

------------ (y/n) POV -----------------

Thank god its over...

The test was not that tough, but the teacher is so creepy... Why would they have a math test for a hunter school... Nevermind, joining this school was everything that I ever wanted...

Moving really early this morning was no help, I am so tired.

I just hope that nobody can see me. I just need to be unoticeable in this school, and, find that Killua boy...

I was wearing my black cap and my long coat, as I said, I need to be undercover and hidden so that I could find my revenge..

I was aproaching the principal office to submit the exam result, which I passed, to the principal. When I was roaming around school, trying to find the principal office, without asking anyone of course. I just then being bumped by someone, a boy, a silver haired boy... 

"Excuse me, I am really in trouble, can I borrow your hat and coat please? It is very urgent, in fact, it is super urgent," . Right after that, he snatch the hat and coat from me and wear it.

"I'll take that as a yes" he said.

"Hey, give me back" I tried to lower my voice and not attracting any attentions

"Please, I owe you once. Later on, I can do whatever you want me to do, okay?" he asked in a pleasing voice, and to me, it does sound like something he afraid of was going to happen.

Right at that moment, the door banged open, a group of fancy girls walk in and start to sashay down the hallway of the school. In the center of that group was the most fancy of all and start to go directly straight to me

"If you are wondering why I need to borrow your stuffs, that is exactly the reason why..." he paused and look at my eyes as if he was asking for help.

Just when I figured things out, I realized that that group of girls was standing right infront of me, all of them are staring at me as if I was some contagious disease. The "main girl" finally speak up to me.

"Who are you?" she asked me and still staring at me interrogatively, but I know for sure that no matter what, I won't tell her, and sure enough, she spat at me "Whoever you are, I don't give a lint. You know why? Because you are messing with my boyfriend."

I was then shocked because, hello everyone out there that have common sense, how could a boyfrind hiding from his beloved girlfriend like she was some disease. I then turned around really fast and give him a questiioning look. He shooked his head. Good, cauze my brain is exploding from confusion.

And me, being dumbfounded, tried to cover up for that boy and start to answer her back.

"So sorry, but I think that you have confused, this is my sister, Misa." and then I start to grab him and pull him away " So sorry, again, but we really need to go, time is ticking."

And then, that boy realized that situation and start to act along "Sure, sis, on my way.." The two of us started to walk away casually and out of the hallway, and once, that we know we are out of everyone's sight. We started to run. We found ourselves in the playground.

"Now I am loosing my chance of  being hidden and under cover. I guess I just have to be familiar with this then, I see lots and lots of drama..." I mumbled, and scared at the same time.

"What are you mumbling about ?" the boy asked looking up to me from his swing.

"Nothing, nothing at all" I smiled at him "What's your name?"

Woah woah woah, let me hold your horses. I am not flirting with him or being obvious and trying to loose my hidden self. But, let's be real, if he was Killua, I can just sneak up to him and stab him with the hidden knife that I have in my boots. But instead, he replied...

" Let's not discuss this for now, I hate my name nor my identity. The only thing that I am satisfied with myself is that how incredible I can be in this school or my charming look. You can call me Kiri" he teased.

"Yeah right, so charming that your girlfriend went so crazy for you" I teased back. But I suddenly have a deep thought. Kiri sounded just like Killua

" Don't care about anything that Risella said, she was the most popular fangirl in the school, she was like queen bee. I don't even know her... She was in my biology class. " He said, and then paused, he then recall the "skit" that we made. "About what we just acted, you called me Misa. Do you have a sister?"

I froze.

How could he predict such a thing. But, then, silly me, I murmured lightly "Ye...yes"

He froze.

"Anyway, aren't you looking for something?" he pointed at my test result, which I was holding the whole time.

"Oh ya, I need to submit this to the principal, but I don't know where the office is..."

"I'll show you" he said, standing up and smiling.

"Thank you, but this will not be enough for the debt that you owe me..." I teased and stand up at the same time.

Then, I and Kiri walked down the hallway, I was walking in the front and he was walking at the back. He seems to be doubting something...

----------------- Author's Note ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 In case that you wonder why (y/n) talk as if she was some normal girls and not some cold hearted like she should be because of the storyline. But nooooooooooo, she is still A GIRL, gurl. 

BTW, thank you all of you guys who supported the story so much, I have reach 150 views just for three chapters. Which is pretty much a record to me (Even if I only have 9 votes, but O don't complain! -,- )

Keep reading, voting, comment and share to everyone that you know that addicted with HxH.

I am quite a fan myself. But I still consider watching vlogs more.

No offense to Killua's fan. 

...............................................