89

Author POV

The mornings seemed so much duller to Yoongi now a days. Before Jimin he woke up to do his job, not to be a good person, but to make money. Then when Jimin came into his days, he woke up to the sun. 

He woke up to smile cause he had the world in his arms. Every time he looked into Jimin's eyes he saw the galaxy and the stars that burned in them. Yoongi saw the love, he saw everything that Jimin was scared to say out loud. 

If Jimin was the sun then, Yoongi was Icarus. He'd gladly soar and fall to burn over and over again if it meant Jimin would just even look at him again. 

When Jimin left the days started in heartbreak and denial. He was destructive at those times. Drunk in others, he didn't stay sober. It hurt too much, he wanted everyone to feel and understand that finally he had found his light and his reason to continue living.

And Jimin snuck into his heart like a minx and pulled the rug from under his feet. Drowned him in his words and misery. 

'I Never Loved You, MIN YOONGI!? I wanted a safe place for Joon and Kookie!'

'You were nothing but a shelter to me.' 

'Now I know your secret, You are of no use of to me anymore.' 

'I'll make it out of here, Yoongi. Why Cause you would never ever Hurt me, would you?'

Everything, EVERY-FUCKING-THING  came crashing down in those words. And God he was right even if he didn't feel a thing anymore. He knew, They both did. 

Still Yoongi would do it all over again just to hold him. He would burn the world if Jimin asked if it meant he could smile his way. Yoongi knew this wasn't healthy, to feel this way. 

Did he care no. 

But did he try to move on, also no. 

He didn't see a point, they say when you find your soulmate. It feels like your heart, brain, and soul was ripped out and shredded in front of you when you've lost them. 

Only lord know how he wished it was a lie. But now the days minded together and the pain is mixed with whiskey and tea. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was always to last one to show up to the meeting room. It was his right he was the leader after all. Nothing started until he gave the okay or showed up. Also that way he is able to know everything that go on when he's not around. 

When he walked into the room everyone rose to stand. He looked around the room the only person sitting was Namjoon, and well he had an excuse. 

Next to him standing was Jungkook leaning a more to cover Taehyung. Who's arm hang's in a arm sling. Yoongi's eyes rest on the arm up to the shoulder. He stares for a minute before his eyes move to the small glaring eyes that rest back. 

The fight in Yoongi's eye's settled a long time ago to glare back. He moves up to see meet Taehyungs eyes. To his surprise Taehyungs eyes don't hold hostility nor are they glaring. 

Instead they held care, the same brotherly love they always had. The admiration in his eye's as he looks at Yoongi, his Hyung and his leader. Yoongi smiles he wonders how Taehyung can look at him, when he's the one that shot him. 

It was in a fit of rage, they were only trying to help Yoongi. He was to far gone, he wasn't fully sober. It was around when Jimin had first left. He was angry and he was swinging his gun around, like an idiot.