Update!

Hay guys, so I recently found out on the things that are happening with the boys and especially with Taekook.

And it you don't know, big hit found out about the fan art shipping and and smut and all that stuff.

And well no one is happy the boys are really uncomfortable with the smut and the shipping.

And I believe big hit knew anyway about the shipping, but lately it's getting really out of hand.

And I love making these fan fiction. Not yo Sexualize them but to bring light to their chemistry.

Each of these ships are ships for a reason to different people. To me I want to bring light to their chemistry.

How they act around each other and yes I know that in this Fic I made it romantic.

But that's because it's fiction and I can do what I want. The romantic part is fake. But the way that they talk to each other.

And then the way they bring out the best and worst in each other. I want to make story's on that.

I am a writer and writing is what I love. But if people that are in my writing if it is based off of real people.

Are going to be uncomfortable then Idk is I should continue. I want to cause I had a plan.

For the rest of the story and I want to play it out but if it really makes the boys uncomfortable to see this.

Then I might have to stop. I'm not sure cause I've been putting in my hard work on this.

But let me know how you feel. I'm gonna sit on the idea and figure out on if.

I wanna continue doing what I love to do and learn how to not make the boys uncomfortable.

Or too just not write any fan fiction on them at all anymore.

Have a good day guys!