41

Author POV  

Sniper in this definition is not like the military sniper. They are the ones who mostly do the shooting when they go out and kill people. Assassins are the ones that go undercover and get information on their enemy,

"Are their any other questions you wanna ask?", Yoongi asked with a warm smile. The 3 sat their thinking about the questions they could ask, and as they were about to say no. Joon spoke before and asked. 

"I do, umm How did you all get into the mafia world?" 

"That is a good question, For me I was born into this life, but I wasn't at the same time. My dad was the leader of Black Swan, and he was happy to have a son and was planning t o train me very young. 

However, my mom didn't want me to be born in the mafia life. She loved my dad but she loved me more and didn't want anything bad to happen to me. So until I was 16 I was raised normally, but when I turned 16 my dad came to come get me and my mom. 

From then on I was raised into the mafia life. After He was Killed when I turned 18 and I took over.", Yoongi said calmly. 

The 3 boys took in the information unsure on if they should show empathy from how calm the he told the story. 

"Their is no need to show the empathy I can see it on your faces. I'm okay and I got my revenge.", Yoongi said with a warm smile of reassurance. 

"What about the rest of you?", Jimin said looking at the silent 3. 

"Oh, Umm I was a childhood friend of yoongi when he came to live with the mafia. My mom was his dad's second in command.", Jin said. 

"Hmm- Wait you said your mom?!", Jungkook said. 

"Yes why is their something wrong with that?", said Jin with a dark face

"He didn't mean it like that, He was thinking of the stereotypes where when it comes to mafia, mobs, and gangs. The Women are cut short, they don't have power, are made in to prostitutes and are taken advantage of.", Joon said slapping the back of kooks head.

"Oh, no actually Women are very respected in Black swan, it may be like that in other mafia. But we respect women very much, Yoongi's grandmother ran the mafia before his dad."

"Really!", Jungkook said. He looked at yoongi for conformation. Yoongi smiled and nodded his head yes. The 3 looked at him in awe at how cool that was. 

"As for me and taehyung we were forced into this life under bad circumstances. But thanks to yoongi we were able to make the best of this life.", Hoseok said finishing the answer to the question that was asked. 

"I see. I have one what are everyone's roles if that makes since. Like Yoongi is the leader but what do the rest of you do.", Jimin asked. 

"Ah, I can explain that one well.", Hoseok says with a bright smile. 

"You are correct Yoongi is the leader, I am his Second in command and the weapons man for when we go out to handle things. Jinnie here is or Driver and a sniper sometimes but he mostly drives and runs this business which is part of the mafia. 

Taehyung is a sniper and a assassin when needed but that rare cause no one try's to mess with us. We keep are identities under raps because it leaves a surprise to the enemy and it gets us more information." 

They listened closely to Hoseoks word as they left his lips like it was nothing. To be honest the 3 boy are kind of confused on why they are talking so calmly and easy when very well they could tell someone and expose their identity.