32

Author POV

Much to Jimins despise Yoongi was right and Saturday was here before he knew it. Lying in bed he started at his ceiling wishing time would move slower. Finally deciding to get up he looks at his phone for the time. 

The clock said 10:25am they agreed to meet at noon at Jin's Cafe. Its called Calm street(That's an actual cafe). Sighing Jimin gets out the bed and heads to his bathroom to get ready. He starts his shower, once its hot enough he strips his PJs and gets in. 

Washing himself he wonders how this evening will go, not just on his part but on yoongis. He said he has something to say as well. While sitting on the thought is nice he realizes it won't tell him anything. 

After washing himself and his hair, he gets out. Walking to his mirror he looks at his face. From his now black hair to his small eyes. His high cheek bones to his plum lips. He was always told he was beautiful. That he had looks that models wished they could reach. 

But all Jimin say was flaws he saw every flaw that you could think of (Their Is None Your Perfect). Sighing he shook his wet hair, he starts drying his hair and heading to his closet to find an outfit. 

Jimin always felt best in girly type cloths, he grew up playing with his moms heels. He Loved the way the brought out his waist and may him look cute, but seductive at the same time. His confidence in the cloths got better when he met Jungkook and Namjoon. 

They met in their freshman year of high school and have been together since. It was like a dream come true to Jimin when he found out that Jungkook and Namjoon liked to dress the same way he did. 

Laughing the memory Jimin got his outfit out. Laying on the bed, he headed back to the bathroom to do his hair and make up. Choosing to do a simple natural look he stared. 30 Minutes later he was done. 

For his hair he flat ironed it, parting his hair to the left and placing the rest behind his ear (190105 Jimin hair style). Happy with his look he headed back to his room to finish getting ready. 

(⬆ Jimins Outfit and whatever shoes you want)

Checking the time he sees that's is now 11:40 he decideds to head out now so he's not late. Slipping on his shoes. Hes out the door, following the directions he was giving he walks to the cafe. 

Seeing a building with just all windows he slows his walking. Seeing the sign as he get's closer he is happy that he made it to cafe. Heading inside Jimin is amazed by the beautiful interior. Looking around for a spot he notices one in the corner by the window. 

(⬆ Jin's Cafe and they are sitting under the sign)

Ordering a simple latte he watches the people outside walk on with their lives. Soon enough his latte came and now he was sitting here with his coffee watching time tick away. So enough He hears his name being called.

Looking up he sees Jungkook waving at him. Signaling him over Jungkook heads over quickly. With the biggest grin he had. Looking at Jungkook he notices many details. Looking over his outfit he lets out an small audible giggle. Theirs nothing wrong with it. It's very Jungkook.

( ⬆ Jungkook's outfit and black swan hair)

Jungkooks grin doesn't leave his face as he greets Jimin. He sits next to Jimin on the couch. They sit in silence for a minute, before Jimin starts up a conversation. 

"Good afternoon Jungkook" 

"Good Afternoon hyung" 

"I love the outfit. It seems real you"

"Really! Thank you I spent all night picking it out" 

"Really? Why!" 

"Well It's the My first time meeting Taehyung so I wanted to Dress Nice" 

"Ahh it is your first time meeting each other isn't it"

"Yep, and Its Yoongi and your first time meeting as well isn't it?"

"Hmm I guess your right."

"And You look Very sexy today as well. I'm sure he will like it"

"Hahahah I sure hope so." 

"Did you already order?" 

"Yes just a latte. Did you want to order?" 

"Yes please" 

Jimin signaled for a waitress, soon enough one came and Jungkook ordered a Iced coffee with vanilla. Not long after Jungkook gets his order. Following that is just silence. The smell of the fresh brewed coffee fills their nostrils. 

Soon enough they both hear their name called and look to see it's Namjoon. They call him over and he happily comes over. He greets the too and sits down across from them. He orders his drink which is a cold brew. 

(⬆ Namjoons outfit with Stay gold hair) 

The three spoke laughing and cracking jokes back and forth. Soon after they just sat in silence enjoying each others presence. Neither of them knew what would be the outcome of today. They were nervous but they wouldn't show it. 

To them they had to be strong for each other. They have been through so much together and they never told anyone about it. Now that they are they are glad that their doing together. Jimin looked at the time and saw it was 12:45. 

Breaking their silence Namjoons phone ringing. He quickly picks answers. 

"Hello!...Yes...All three of us are here......Ahh okay....See you soon!" 

"Who was that?", Jimin ask sipping latte.

"Hoseok! He was telling me that their own way. Their meeting ran a later then they thought." 

"Hmm okay"

They let the silence fill them. They sunk into their own thoughts. Worried about the same thing. 

"Will this help them in the end?"