Footsie

JOSEPHINE

Somehow a few weeks have passed and things are... great. More than great, in fact. Incredible, amazing, fantastic, awesome. All the adjectives that point to positivity, that's how things are at the moment. All because of mine and Hero's agreement. My one worry at the start of this was that things would be awkward and forced and the complete opposite of fun when in fact, it's the polar end of the spectrum. I'm enjoying myself. Maybe more than I should be, but I've not been letting myself think those thoughts. I don't do commitment, that's it. That's me. We're just friends with benefits. I'm doing this because, initially, I pitied him - I don't as much now, obviously - but that's my why to all of this. Nothing else.

Since we started with the sexy stuff as part of our agreement, Hero's changed. He's slowly crept out of his shell and kicked down the walls he'd built up around himself. He's genuinely a great guy. He's so kind, sweet, caring, thoughtful but underneath it all, he literally has the making of a sex god. Every time he's done anything to me, he's completely run on instinct which - as far as I'm aware - is what every other person does. The guy I felt sorry for, I'd say, is almost a thing of the past. Every now and again, I notice him slip and doubt himself. The spiralling and overthinking have massively calmed down, as has he, but it still occasionally happens. The only time it didn't happen massively surprised me... When he went down on me.

A Few Weeks Ago

I don't think I've ever swallowed as much come from anyone. And I've pretty much always swallowed. It just saves so much hassle, but Jesus, Hero's load was something else. And certainly not in a bad way. Even after I'd swallowed, I had to wipe the corner of my mouth to make sure all the remnants of his high was gone. I'd hate to get any on his bed given how particular he is. But that's just him and that's okay. It's something I've gotten used to, as infuriating as it can be sometimes.

As lovely as it is for him to ask me if I wanted anything in return, namely his tongue because I gave him mine, I had to decline. Because of my period deciding to land when an orgasm from Hero's tongue sounded great, I labelled myself as out of action and told him it'd be at least a week. My bleeds average between five and seven days, so I'm praying for a completely different reason than normal for it to be more on the five days side rather than an entire week. I want my fill, just like he's had his.

As I expected, five days later, my period comes to an end around midday which I'm fucking ecstatic about. The sun's recently been gracing us with its presence quite a bit. London looks incredible in the sunshine, the rays twinkling and bouncing off the Thames and lighting up all the landmarks the city is known for. The city has a certain buzz about it in the summer, everyone flocks outside to enjoy the sun. The parks are always full, people with ice creams and picnics filling the greenery. While people will be flocking outside after work, Hero and I actually have to take work home with us back to mine for a change. We need to nail down the contracts and who's signed and who's not and why. Then he has to go back to Legal or Finance or both and get the contracts sorted so we remain on track.

Unlike many people that flocked to their local beer garden which sounded great, Hero and I journey to mine on the tube which is stiflingly hot. It sounds ridiculous given the pelting heat from the sun in the sky, but walking to mine feels like a breath of fresh air in comparison to the tube. As always, we walk hand in hand back to my place from Paddington. It's almost second nature now for both Hero and I, our hands just slip together, our fingers intertwining. But it's only hand-holding, nothing crazy and it bizarrely feels... right. And what scares me the most about it, is a lot of things just do with Hero and I can't answer why. They just do.

As soon as we get in, I pour us two cold drinks and we set off to work straight away. Both of us clearly wanting to chill out and just spend time together without the hindrance of work. I've not told Hero that my period has finished, I've got something up my sleeve which I hope I can pull off. After about ten minutes in the kitchen, I tell Hero that I'm going to work upstairs if he wants to join me because the oscillating fan in my bedroom is sure to cool us down. Without hesitation, he grabs his laptop and follows me up the stairs.