where tf did she go?

so.... hi? wow this is bringing back so many memories.

turns out my brain completely forgot the fact that i was writing dismal.. and then by the time that i remembered (literally four days ago) i was logged out of this account. and i JUST got it back today.

to be honest i had begun to lose inspiration for dismal, then i was graduating and now im older and im not 100% sure if i want to continue with it. if you guys are still really invested in this story and want to see it through to the end, i can continue it. i know that i would riot if an author stopped writing a book that i loved and i dont want to to do that to you guys, so let me know what you think in the comments.

in the mean time, i am working on a wlw book that i am really invested in, if you're interested in that, message me and i can send you a link to my other wattpad once it is up. :) i just want to keep them separate as i am not really in the fanfic writing part of my life anymore. if you want me to continue this story i am afraid i will most likely finish it and be done with my fanfic days..

i hope you all dont hate me :')

(copy and pasted from dismal for those who are unaware i have come back from the dead)