[98]

Josh quickly got up and followed Tyler. 

By the time he caught up they were already a block away from the hospital.

"Tyler.. wait please.." Josh called out.

Tyler didn't stop, he didn't want Josh to see the tears running down his face.

There was so much he wanted to say to Josh and there was so much that Josh didn't know. He wanted Josh to know. He wanted Josh.

But he couldnt.

"Please I'm sorry." Josh called out.

Tyler stopped and wiped his tears. He had to stop running.. from everything.

He turned to face Josh.

Josh felt a pang of guilt as he saw the tears on Tyler's face. There wasn't a good reason he was acting rudely towards Tyler. He wanted Tyler. He wanted to be with Tyler, he wanted to have Tyler but Tyler didn't want him and that hurt Josh.

They sat there staring at each other as cars drive past and the wind blew violently.

"I'm sorry.." Josh repeated.

Tyler nodded.

"Don't do that.." Josh said. Tyler gave him a confused look. "Don't push me away. Please. I need you. You're the first person I've been close to in a while.. I can't lose you."

Tyler wiped a stray tear before crossing his arms.

"I know that you're not telling me everything. I know that you've been through a lot and I have too. But I'm trying.." Josh took a shaky breath. "I'm trying to be with you.. I want to be with you. And I am trying. It's just as hard for me as it is for you."

"I want to be with you too." Tyler whispered barely loud enough for Josh to hear. He looked at Josh.

"Ty-" Josh began but Tyler cut him off.

"Th-There is just s-so much that you don't k-k-know. And it's hard t-to tall about." By now Tyler was sobbing.

"I don't care about any of that Tyler.. I just want you.."

Tyler stared at Josh as his mind reeled. This is what he wanted. This is all he wanted. All he had to do was open his mouth and say yes..

GUYS I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW SORRY I AM. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN EXCUSE. I JUST SIMPLY FORGOT. I'LL TRY UPDATE MORE TODAY. BUT HAVE THIS LONG CHAPTER FOR NOW. AGAIN.  I'M SO SORRY.