[56]

I was going to wait a while before publishing this part but your guys response on that last chapter omfg. possible trigger warning? abuse, extreme emotions for you etc. okAY NOW YOU ARE GONNA KILL ME BYE

Josh sat in the closet, his heart hammering.

He peeked through the small crack in the door and saw Tyler pacing.

It wasn't long before his door flew open and an angry looking man appearing at the door.

Josh saw that Tyler went still as he looked at the man.

"Who the fuck is here?" He snapped at Tyler.

Josh covered his mouth to stop himself from making any noise.

Tyler shook his head in response and back away as the man stepped forward.

"Don't you lie to me. I saw those shoes at the front." He scanned the room quickly and glared at Tyler. "Is it that boy?"

The man took another step forward.

"I'm not wasting my money on you just so you can go fuck around!"

Tyler stared, his eyes wide in fear as the man slowly inched closer.

"I warned you. I told you what would happen if I found you were hanging around him again."

Tyler just stared.

"Where is he?" His father growled.

Tyler kept his stare with his dad but his eyes glanced ever so slightly over at the closet.

But he noticed and Tyler's dad turned and smirked.

He started making he way towards the closet. Tyler ran forward and attempted to pull his dad away.

His dad simply shoved him and sent Tyler flying back onto the ground.

Josh seethed and his hatred grew as he daringly stepped out of the closet.

"You are not going to speak to my son ever again. You got that you stupid little-" His dad raised his arm and Josh closed his eyes, waiting for the blow to come.

But it never did..

THIS PAINED ME TO WRITE. I SUCK ASS AT SCENES LIKE THIS OMFG IM SORRY