[99]

"Tyler please.. Let me explain."

"No just stop."

Tyler watched as the tears welled up in the girls blue eyes. He hated seeing her cry, she was way too beautiful for that but he was done.

The woman he loved was gone.

Loved..

The thought of not loving her made Tyler sick.

"You've done enough.." Tyler whispered.

"I'm sorry Tyler.." She walked to him and grabbed his hand and held it to her chest.

Tyler stared at her. He didn't cry. He should be used to this by now.. People using him to make themselves feel better.

Tyler was foolish to think that she actually loved him.

Tyler pulled his hand away.

The look on the woman's face changed from one of sadness to one of anger.

"You aren't even fighting!" She said angrily.

Tyler shook his head and went to leave.

"Don't you walk away from me." She picked up a pillow from her bed and threw it at his back.

Tyler turned to face her. He had admitted defeat long ago. He was done trying for people who didn't try for him.

"You're going to have to face your problems one day." The tears were falling freely down her face now. "You can't keep running." She whispered the last part. "You have to talk to me tell me what you're thinking. You never get mad. You never speak your mind Tyler!"

"That's because I don't have anything important to say." Tyler walked to the door and pulled it open. "Goodbye..."

;)))))