Chapter 1: the worst start.

Year 1954.

Maids: do you think she will like you majesty.? ' they said while they bend down on their both knees with their hands on the ground.

William: even if she didn't. She will have to marry me.' With that being said he left the room.

Mary pov.

' mother please don't marry me off to that man.' Said Mary as she holds her mother's hand in hers rubbing it softly.

' Mary my love your mother can't do anything about this I am helpless.' Were only the words Mary got to hear as her mother got up from the old wood chair and went to the only one room in their little wood house.

Mary was crying all day and night. It was like the worst day and time of her life are announced.

Monday ( 3:49 ) pm.

Maid: the majesty has a very good choice in girls. You're more beautiful in real life.' Saying this she bowed to Mary.

Mother: you look so beautiful in this white dress.' Her mother said as she kissed the top of her head and smiled at her.

Mother: forgive me if you can somewhere in your life Mary.' Saying that all the maids got together as some of them hold her dress letting her out of the room.

Mary ' these are the halls that I will walk through. These walls will hide my tears. Once Mary now has to die.'

The halls were beautiful the wedding decor was like a blessing to eyes. Mary walked through the aisle without someone holding her arm the music played while the married couples danced holding hands and hands they walked through the path.

With the white , long beautiful dress she saw the scar she gave to her beautiful arm in the late night dark.

But soon she got in front of the person she hated her half whole life.

She didn't looked up to see the face she hated the most.

Soon both were announced married as she was took to the room to spent the night with the majesty.

Mary was walking around the room as she heard the tick sound of the clock which she was told that's when the majesty will entry in this room through the front doors.

Hold her dress in her hands she quickly went to sit on the huge bed with her heart beating she looked around.

She heard the door open and soon lower her gaze looking at her hands she saw him sitting next to her on the bed.

' why are you looking down. You can look at me.' He said as he holds one of her hand into his.

She backed away a little which made his grip slightly tight.

She however didn't listen to his order ' I guess you didn't wanted to marry me.' He said as he got more close to her and she can feel his hot breath on her cold skin.

' I never said my majesty.' She said as she looked at him and soon back down to her hand.

' I think you're shy then.' He said as he smiled at her while Mary just looked at her hand hating the moment.

He soon kissed her and night turned way more worst for her.

Next day.

' it's ok I will by myself. You don't need to follow me.' Mary said to all the maids as they all said ' no our beauty we are told this by his majesty to follow you everywhere.'

She just looked at all the maids.

' then this is my order. You. Not. To. Follow. Me. Around.' She said as she hold her dress and vanished way into the big halls of the castle.

Walking around the halls she really didn't wanted to go to the breakfast with his majesty.

She without caring entered one of the rooms in the hall way.

Looked around it with the finest things she has never in her life saw.

Mary was from a poor family that just could afford their one meal a day.

She is a happy and very fun girl but guess the majesty has really changed her way to look into her beautiful life.

She sat on the sofa with the window back of it and she looked out.

The morning view made her smile but left wondering her why her life has to turned his way.

Getting up from the sofa she looked to the paintings in the room as she saw the most beautiful painting of them all.

' this man really gets what he finds beautiful.' She whispered said to herself as she tip toe to get what was above the painting.

' shit.' She said as her hand was almost very near to the painting but she heard someone coming to the room.

Since the floor is with wood she quickly removed her shoes and hide herself behind the sofa.

Almost laying down on the floor she saw two man with black suit and guns in their arms coming into the room.

Keeping her hand on her mouth scared that they might hear her breath she peeked from the corner of the sofa.

And saw them checking out the painting she thought was dearly beautiful.

After checking the painting they started looking around the room.

When one of them got suspicious of someone hiding behind the sofa.

' his majesty is asking for you.' The maid said as they nodded and went out of the room locking the door.

' f**k no.' She said as you ran to the door and tried to open it.

' please I am still in here.' She shouted for someone to hear.

Minutes soon turned into hours.
But no one came to open the door.

She heard maids, guards and the majesty shouting her name calling from the window.

She started shouting say ' I'm here.'. She gave her hope up.

And laid down on the sofa.
' All mfu*k are searching everywhere apart from this freaking room.'

' something really has to be here.'
She got up as she thought of the key.
She moved sofa to the painting area and got up on it as she got the key.

' but wait why is this key.? And what's this is for.' She questioned herself as she started looking around the room.

She finally she saw the painting which had door and lock which seemed to be real.

She took her steps forward and put the key inside and saw something which she has never imagined.