Chapter 15: In the caslte.

He said.
' ARE THERE ANY MORE PHOTOS LIKE THIS ADRIA.?.' He asked shouting as adria closed her eyes thinking about worst and worst things that can happen.

' no your highness.' She said her eyes closed but when she opens her eyes the view in front of her is more then worst it is terrifying.

' not our child your highness.' She said as she went to William begging to give her the child.

' do you know if someone sees these photos what can happen.? ' He said holding the little baby girl linda in his arms.

' I am sorry I will burn these right now.' She said trying to take her daughter in her arms.

' You should get a punishment but what punishment would be best for you.? Killing the baby.? Or killing you.? ' He said as he took one step closer to her.

' let it be me not my child please.' She begging him.

He removed her hands off of him as he pushed her away hardly she fall on the ground.

' no please your highness she is your daughter too or ELSE I WON'T REGRET ANY THING THAT I WILL DO NEXT.' She said shouting but he didn't listen to her and walked out.

Both Adrian and Mary watched him go with linda in his hands.

' no it can't be." She said to looking at adrian and was about to go to William ( the king ) and adrian hold her arm stopping her on the way.

' you can't.' He said as Mary looked at him.

' leave me adrian or else he would kill the her child please.' She said trying to free her arm and adrian hugged her.

' mary if you would go to him to protect her he would know everything and not just one child every child will die.' He said hugging her as Mary trying her best to push him away but he is hugging her tight.

' I am sorry.' He said and there they heard the last cry of the little baby.

' why didn't you let me go. I could have protected her maybe then he wouldn't have killed her.' She said as Adrian hold by her arms.

' look mary it's not our fault.' He said as he hugged her again kissing her forehead.

' it is knowing we could've help but instead we stood here still hearing that little girl cry until he killed her what are you huh.? ' she said as she pushed her away.

' what if it was emily or mary what would you do stand here.? " She said as he looked at her.

' Mary you are creating a scene now.' He said as Mary looked at him.

' do you know the mother of that baby didn't said a sh*t about us. She could've said anything but she was quiet.' She said as she started crying while she went and hugged adrian.

' I wanna go somewhere far from here where I can forget all of this.' She said as she cried in adrian's arms as adrian hugged her back.

' I am sorry but I promise you we will go somewhere far after revealing the true william the so called fu*king king.' He said.

At the castle.

' where were you.? ' The king ( William ) said as Mary bowed to him and kissed the back of his hand.

' I was with emily your highness but we lost our track around but someone helped us get back on our track and we made it back to the castle.' She said as she sat next him.

' you're a princess mary not a normal person you can't walk around just like a normal person can.' He said as she looked at him nodding.

' and I don't see you wearing your crown these days you should start wearing the crown everyday from now on.' He said as Mary got up nodding saying ' sure your highness.' And made her way out of the King's room.

' these halls and walls in this castle holds a story behind. I am sure these stories will be uncovered one day every innocent human that he killed will get justice especially our parents.'

On her way to the her room she saw the same room and same painting she saw the first time when she came to the castle.

' I have been looking for this everywhere in the castle.' She said to herself she made her way to the painting touching it as she smiled.

' the key where's the key.' She said to herself as she ran and locked the door.

' no matter what happens next but I will find the truth about this castle And that devil william and this painting and what's inside the hidden room will help.' She said as started looking around the room to find the key which will open the lock in the painting.

When finally she looked everywhere and didn't found the key she went to the same place where she first the found the key and finally she found it.

' think about it again but you have to do this to know the truth.' She said to herself as she finally opened the painting and saw stairs in the hidden room.

She wasn't sure if the stairs were there before cause she doesn't remember it she looked behind and at the door thinking if she should go inside and see whats inside there.

' You can do it mary.' She said to herself as she closed her eyes and open them again and went inside.

She was getting down and down as she got off the stairs and saw things that made get the most disgusting feeling ever.

She looked around and there were bones and bones of humans.

Human skin , heads , arms , legs or hands and what not.

But the one thing that made her almost throw up is the blood she saw in the bottles that feels disgusting as she covered her mouth with her hand not wanting to throw up.

She moved forward and saw a room.
She looked at the room as she heard someone say

' please help me I swear I won't hurt but get me out of here.' She moved back a little bit.

' I will tell you the truth about the king , this place and this freaking castle.'