Chapter 4: love.

She turned around as she hold her dress and ran outside as all the maids and guards saw the scared face of hers.

She ran into the King's room ' there's someone in our room your highness.' She said.

All the gaurds ran towards her room and the king got up from his throne and went to comfort his wife.

He hold her hand and slightly rubbed it as he made her look at him.

' it's hard isn't it.?' She looked at him.
' mhmm it will get more harder.' He said as he got up.

She just looked at him all confused.

She got up and lower her gaze.
' your highness. Apologies I can't understand what you mean.' She said as he hold her hand and kissed her cheek.

' soon you will.' Were the only words he said as he went back to his throne leaving her standing and confused.

She soon got out of the King's place and went back to the hallway of her room.

Adrian: I heard you got scared.? ' He said as you looked at him nodding.

' I got scared too when I use to live in this castle.' He said.

' then what happened.? ' she asked.
' then I went to my aunt's and uncle's weird enough but i never got scared there.' He said as she just looked at him.

' then do you think this castle is haunted.? '.
' no I don't think that but after what happened with you I guess so.' He said as he smiled at her.

' He don't worry his highness is very powerful even if it's a ghost disturbing or scaring you he would kill him/her in one go.' She just smiled.

' That's right.'
' why don't you talk too much like before.' She looked at him and then to the other side of the hall.

' I don't know I don't feel like talking anymore.' She said as he nodded.
' but hey when we were young I remember you use just talk and laugh.'

Mary didn't knew he still remembered playing with her.

' I guess so.'

Although Mary and Adrian didn't even in that time even much about each other but Adrian knew there is something that's disturbing her.

He knew very well that she didn't liked the king when they were young she always use to hide behind Adrian when she uses to see the king.

Even though in that time William wasn't a king.

' do you remember when we once climbed the tree and you were almost about to fall.' Adrian said as you laughed.

' yes and I did ended up falling.' She said as Adrian chuckled.
' but I turned around and my head got hurt.'

' and after that we never met.' Adrian looked at her and nodded saying ' never.'

' I always thought of you.' He said.
' I did the same since growing up you helped my father a lot in his fram work.'

' oh yeah about your father.'
' He died 6 years ago.' Adrian looked at her with sadden in his eyes.

Adrian and Mary were in love but without confessing to each other Mary waited for Adrian.

But the truth was she didn't knew a lot about Adrian apart from that he is from a royal family.

He couldn't hide that from her.

' I will go to my room now.' She said.
' stay please.' He hold her hand.

Adrian loves Mary much more than she or anyone in the world actually imagine.

He always thought of telling her about his true feelings the reason for helping her father and the reason for always going to play with her

Was just because he wanted to see her every single day.

He thought of telling her that he's going to his uncle and aunt's since he has to complete his studies but he wasn't able to.

He came to his senses.
' I am sorry.' He said as he let go of her hand and went back to his room.

' why the world is turning against you , why you can't I see the end to this worst dream , would I be able to fight.? Am I worth of being loved.? '

She thought as she changed into the other dress the big and fancy one.

The maids did her makeup and in the end finally putting the red shade to her beautiful shaped lips.

Her dimples on the cheek showing the best as she got up to go down for the party.

She looked herself in the mirror once again touched the beautiful dress and smiled to herself.

The maids and the guards walking to her both sides.

As she was told by the king to sit by his side the maids hold her dress and helped her to sit by the king.

She saw her mother and her friends waving at her with proudness and happiness on their faces.

Adrian sitting by the left side of the king as you both looked at each other for 5 seconds admiring the beauty of each other.

After the party ended.
She decided to walk to her room by herself since you were done seeing so many people.

While she was walking.
' I don't think so that's not a good die the blood will be everywhere then.' The man said the same black suit man's.

Wonder what they really mean to the King's they aren't his left or right hand.

She decided to stand by the corner of the wall.

' the king will be mad if we didn't hide the body.' One of them said.

' lower your voice what if someone hear you or us.'

' well should we hide it in the secret room behind the picture.'

" I guess that's what better.'
She decides to peek a little as her eyes wide open to what her eyes just have witness so much blood.

With a real human body it was everywhere on the floor as she hold her neck feeling like vomiting was growing into her.

As one of them started cutting all of the body into little pieces.

And then
' WHAT are you doing here.'