Chapter 14: i already have won the war.

' it was that easy.' The king said as he walked towards Adrian drinking wine.

' now you can go and get ready for emily's birthday celebration.' He said as Adrian left the room.

Flashback.

' I will help you.' Adria said as she hold Adrian's arm stopping him on his way.

' I will help you get the throne.' She said as he looked at her.

' but for that you have say the king you've given up the throne.' She said as he looked to the other side.

' if you say this he will think he has won the throne and he won't even hurt emily or Mary she will come out of the prison and that's when you will start attacking on william's back like he has

and when he gets to know kill him even if he didn't get to know still kill him.'
She said and Adrian nodded.

' but I know nothing about him and If I do , I have no proves of them and even if I do have proves of them he won't agree on doing any of those things.' He said as adria left Adrian's arm and looked at him.

' I will help with that. You don't have to worry about these proves or something. I will teach you how to do it. What you think i have been doing here since years.? ' she said as they both smiled.

Back to the present time.

As they both were hugging each other the door bust opened.

' meet her she is adria." Adrian said to mary as Mary looked at him and then adria.

' I am Mary I guess you know me and I just got to know about you.' Mary said as Adrian looked at both of them as he went and closed the door.

' and that's how he killed your friend , your father and your mother.' She said as mary looked at her.

' I knew he has killed all of them but I wasn't aware that the girl who has died in the painting room was your sister.' Mary said as she holds Adria's hand.

' I saw your kids in the picture they are just so cute and adorable.' Mary said as adria smiled.

After talking for a little bit more it was time for all of them to go.

Next day.
( afternoon 2:30 pm )

' I will take Emily to the park this time you can do your work your highness.' Mary said as the King got up and told Emily to go and wear her shoes mom will come.

' what happend to you in the prison.? ' He asked as he walked closer to her.

' what do you mean.? ' Mary said as Mary looked at him.

' I mean nothing. I like this change.' He said as he kissed the top of her head as when mary turned around and got out of the room and wiped her head.

Adria pov.

' here this is the second prove of this murder.' Adria said as Adrian took the black and white picture of him.

' I don't think we even need the first one.' Adrian said as adria looked at the picture and looked back at Adrian as she took the picture in her hand.

' I never noticed this.' Adria said as she smiled.

' i already have won the war.' He said as he looked at adria.

' what war.' Mary said as she entered the little house of adria as adria told them both she will come with more pictures of the murders that king has done and the ones he made his guards to do.

' look at the picture.' Adrian told her as she looked at the picture and Mary smiled.

' since when you started smiling like this.? ' Adrian asked as Mary looked at him.

' since you started visiting the prison every night when you visited Castle to check up on me and emily. You don't even know how much thankful I am for you

I wonder what would've happen to Emily if you didn't took care of her.' She said as Adrian put his hand on her cheek rubbing it slightly.

' well because I knew you if you got to meet me before going to the prison you would've told me to take care of her. ' He said as Mary smiled.

' everything will get better.' Adrian said as he kissed the top of her head.

' out now William I mean the king is coming.' Adria said as they look to the front and saw him coming to the farm riding his horse as their eyes grew bigger.

They ran out from the back door.

Adria started cleaning the place as she took all the pictures from the table and ran upstairs she started hiding them.

She went downstairs and started acting like she is cooking.

' your highness.' She said as he went inside her little house taking a sit on her couch.

' where are the kids.' He asked as adria washing her hands came to sit besides the king.

' they went out to play.' Adria said.
' don't they have anything else do.' He said as adria looked at him.

' what do you mean by anything else your highness they are just 9.' She said as the king looked at her.

' whatever.' He said as he got up started walking around.

' do you need something your highness.' Adria said as she get up too and went to the kitchen area where the king ( William ) was and before him Mary and Adrian were.

' You had some guests.? ' He asked as she looked to the side of the table and there was apple pie the king knew very well that she only made pie for special guests.

' yes your highness my friend lily was here hour ago.' She said keeping her head low.

' it would be good if you can make that blood pie again I really liked it.' He said as adria nodded.

Adria was looking at the floor and there she saw something on rug she looked little closer as her eyes grew bigger.

' what happened you look very nervous All of the sudden.? ' He asked as he went front of her.

' nothing your highness.' She said.
' there you looked at that side of rug what is it adria.? ' He asked but she stood there quiet.

' are there another pictures like this.? "