Chapter 2: blood lines.

Her eyes are blankly staring at what this room could be.

As she was about to take the step forward to entry the room and she heard the door being opened.

She quickly jumped out of panic and moved the sofa as far as she could and finally laid there acting like she is faint.

The guards especially the two man's who were here few hours ago were nothing more than just shocked.

However, the majesty ( William ) hold her in his arms as he placed her head on his chest.

And took her to the room.

All the maids and guards were told not to leave her alone again or else they would've to pay the price of it.

He sat besides her and looked at her.
' I hope you didn't see something , you weren't supposed to see but if you have then just remember one thing you will have to pay for it with your life.'

He got up from the bed as he looked at her once again before finally existing the room.

She woke up as soon as she heard him existing the room. Her chest going up and down as she hold her dress tightly.

The truth is that majesty ( William ) is known as the person who killed his own parents to be the king. He is also known for doing weird stuff and most of those stuff are very disturbing.

She wasn't the only one to think of him like this.

She got up as the one maid came in running as she bowed to her.

' our beautiful highness ( Mary ) we are very sorry but you aren't allowed to go out of the room until his highness King says something.' She ignored her words and started walking out of the room.

" don't worry he won't kill you.' She said getting out of the room and made her way to meet him.

All guards bowed to her as she entered the room he is in.

' your highness I am sorry for my childish act.' She said as bend down keeping her head low as he got up and walked towards her.

' You wanna one thing it's that I know you're way more smarter and clever then what you seem like and that's

What I like about you the most.' He said as he kissed her both cheeks and hold her hands.

' You still have to take the punishment my love.' He said as he was about to walk away she hold his back making him turn around.

' my majesty please forgive me and I will wait until my punishment is finished so we can spent some time together.' She said as be smiled at her.

She without saying anything else got out of the room with the guards behind her.

' it's funny how it's my life but someone else who controls it. The wind in the air has finally calm down as the snow will be soon to be on the ground.'

She looked around as the guards now even got in front of her.

She is walking back to the room right no not back to the room but to the jail.

' where are we going.? ' she asked as none of them answer just kept on walking.

' That's not where my room is.' She said as she hold one of his arm.

' your highness please let us take you to where we are told to take you. If we were allowed to tell you where we are taking you then we would've.'

He said as he turned around again now his back is facing her.

She looked and she found blood.

It is everywhere its like the whole world has died that's how much blood it was.

As she turned her face around calling the guards telling them there's so much blood as she looked behind now the blood lines getting together and coming towards her.

She looked at one of the guards and his face is dry and the lips are purple and the eyes are red.

She got scared and started thinking what to do next.

She quickly ran out of the guards circle and they all started running behind her making her look back.

She started crying as she hold her dress to run more faster and she got to the King's room she opens.

And saw a wolf standing there with blood in the blow and drinking it.

She stood there in shock as the wolf looked at her and she looked away it's a dream its has to the be a dream.

*shouts*
' are you ok.? The king said.
She just looked at him and laid back down on the bed.

' what happened.? ' He asked me as he sat besides me holding my hands into his.

I hate this especially when he sits besides me and touch me or hold me did he ever asked that if you're comfortable with it but no my wish.

' nothing.' She almost whispered said to him as he nodded.

' where did you told the guards to take me.' She said and removed his hands off of her hers and looked at him.

' to the jail.' Three words that just came out of his mind had you shocked.

' I think my punishment was in this room for 2 days or maybe I was even ready for a week but wasn't worth of going to jail.' She said as she looked at him once again.

' this is the rule of this castle if someone goes to somewhere where they aren't allowed to go then they will have to go to jail.'

He said getting up from the bed and looking at her.

' your highness you didn't told me to go in which room and not to go in which room.' She said as she got up finally removing the heavy jewellery of today.

He went behind her and backed hugged her by her waist as he kissed her neck.

' I don't care what you have seen or not in that room cause you will have to come back to me.' He said as he turned her around and kissed her forehead.

Soon both went to bed but Mary not so easily.

' sleep tight your highness.'