Chapter 13: give up the throne.

' You aren't the King it's Adrian.' Mary said the king turned around but as Mary voice broke in between he didn't understood what she said.

Not caring much of it he went out of the jail.

That was the last time The king ( William ) ever visited his wife.

4 years after.
Adrian and the king ( William ) talked barely. Adrian was aware about Mary being locked up in the jail but he never dared to talk about it with william.
But whenever Adrian was in the castle in those past 4 years he use to visit mary in dark so she doesn't know he is there.

Emily got very close to mary ( Adrian's daughter ) and often went to Adrian's House in London and spent her holidays there.

The king had a girl last year and he named her Linda.

' you're here.' The king said to adrian as he nodded.

' yeah I thought it would be great if we celebrate Emily's birthday together.' Adrian said as the king nodded.

' I thought you came here for something else.' The king said as Adrian looked at him confused.

' for what your highness.? ' He asked giving him a confused look as the king told everyone to get out of the room and no one to come in until he says so.

' look Adrian we both know a lot more then we should know about each other. We both know what you came here for.' He said as he got up from his throne.

' do you know something very strange about me.? ' He said as Adrian is just staring at him.

*laughs* you don't even know half of Me Adrian.' He said as he went to Adrian and sat besides him.

' what you want.? ' Adrian said.
' I want the throne.' The king ( William ) said.

Adrian pov

' You won't give up.' Isla said as Adrian looked at her.

' what *smiles* what I won't give up on.' He asked isla as she holds his hands in hers.

' the throne." She said as Adrian looked to other side.

' I know adrian you love mary and I know you would give up anything to get mary but don't ever give up the throne.

Give me up or our baby but not the throne. It's where It all will end.' Isla said as she is already very sick.

' you're crazy I won't ever give you or the baby up even if it's for mary or let it be anyone or anything.'

It was a rainy night.
Adrian slept early which was very weird as he use to stay up all night to look after isla and their beautiful daughter mary.

Isla woke up from their baby crying and saw Adrian sleeping thinking he must be tired.

Isla got up she puts the baby to sleep as she went downstairs and drank the poison water which was made for Adrian to drink with sharp pain in her stomach thinking maybe it's after pregnancy side affects she went upstairs and laid down.

Adrian's pov finish.

' so Adrian what are you thinking.? ' the king ( William ) asked.

' I won't give up the throne your highness." He said as he got up.

' oh no no I am scared now.' Gets up as fast as he could as his eyes started turning red.

' In the end devil will win anyways.' William said as Adrian stood there looking in his eyes which are red now.

' what will happen.? When mary will get to know who I really am.? That I became a king cause of devil and than I killed devil and became The devil."

Laughs*. ' hmm Adrian maybe you can try a little harder but then I will kill you too.'

' our father wasn't a devil.' Adrian said with tears in his eyes.

' He was Adrian but not as worse as me. Now get out of this room and don't come back until you decide what to do and if your decision isn't gonna change then you will have to lose something to have something.' He said as he went back to sit on his throne.

Adrian ended up leaving the room as he walked out of the room he saw adria there he knew who she was.

' He is the most disgusting man I have ever met in my life.' Adria said as Adrian nodded walking in the farm with her.

' so you live here.? ' Adrian asked as she nodded.

' yes with the kids before my father use to live with us but then he died.' She said as she looked at him.

' I know who killed him.' She said.
' like always it has to be William. He kills these innocent people so we don't have anywhere to go so we became an orphan like him.' She said.

' hmm he killed my parents too.' Adrian said adria looked to other side hiding her tears.

" it's funny how we don't really have anywhere to go and we end up staying with the killer of our parents.' She said as Adrian nodded.

' your wife. He killed her.' She said as after she covered her mouth.

' how.? ' He asked as he looked at her.
' I shouldn't have said that but the water which was sended to you guys from the castle which was basically said to be the water of healing or what shit was posined.' She said.

' I knew that.' He said as she nodded.
' when I will die please even if out of pity take care of my kids.' She said as he looked at her.

' don't die and take care of your kids.' He said and walked away to isla's house.

' Linda is sleeping and twins went out to play.' She said and Adrian nodded sitting down.

' what you want to talk about.? " He said as adria sat in front of him.

' the first thing is I don't have much time to live and I know that I want you to tell mary about me and the king our marriage and our childrens.

But if you want the throne which you absolutely deserve then you have to give up throne and free Mary.' She said.

' no I won't give up the throne.'
' in the end its your decision and no one can change it but adrian before you regret making this decision I wanna tell you something.'

Adrian left isla's house and went to the castle opening the King's room door without asking for permission he saw him sitting on the throne.

' I give up the throne."