Chapter 10: pain.

She woke up the next day as she doesn't remember what happened afterwards.

She walked over to the closet as she choose the dress she would wear today.

She got all cleaned and dressed ready to have some breakfast as the maids were already outside waiting for her to come out.

' I guess everyone in this castle love's to follow people around.' She said as she started walking towards the dinning area.

She saw all the halls , walls and stairs everything is changed the colors these walls use to have , the way these halls made her feel and the stairs which felt familiar are unfamiliar.

' You are finally here , my wife.' The king said as he got up from the chair and hold your hand and kissed it.

' yes your highness.' She said as she kissed his hand and sat on the chair next to him.

' You're so pretty.' The little girl next to her whispered said to mary as she smiled.

However she didn't saw adrian around and of course she never dared to ask about him either.

She finished her breakfast as she was about to go.

' don't you think you should go to your now.' The king said as she nodded and bowed her head and went to the room.

She went to room as she opened the window and looked outside.

' it's been while seen I have went outside of this castle.' She said to the sky as she closed the window when she heard the footsteps.

' your highness I am sorry I shouldn't have opened the window next time I will be very careful.' She said her head low as she saw the boots and it wasn't the king.

' I guess you aren't allowed anymore to go outside are you.? ' she looked up and saw Adrian.

' what are you doing here.? ' she asked as she stood right front of him.

' I want to tell you something.' He said as she nodded.

' look i can't you tell you this right now but come in the second hall and third room there you will find me and i will tell you something you deserve to know and come at 12 am.' He said as she agreed on that.

Night time 11:00 pm.

' why are you awake by this time you're mostly sleeping.? ' the king asked as she looked at him.

' I am not sleepy I was thinking about Emily. Your highness how is she doing in school.? ' she asked as the king sat on the corner side of the bed.

' She is doing good. She has made me proud by getting first in the running race. She has good grades and everything." He said.

As Mary felt the deep pain from not being there for her dearly beautiful daughter.

' how about her friends.? " She asked.
' Mary everything is fine. Can't you see how much happy Emily is.? ' He asked as Mary got quiet.

' yeah she is happy." She said as the king laid down on the bed and she did the same.

After waiting and waiting staring at wall and ceilings it is 12 am she got out of the bed carefully as she looked at the king.

' if you didn't killed those innocent people I could've loved you like I wanted to.' She said as she wore the shoes slowly and quietly.

She opened the door looking outside if there are any guards of course there has to be she quickly got outside and closed the door behind making sure not to create any type of noise walking slowly has she tried to walk faster but without making any noise.

She got to where Adrian told her to come she took a deep breath and opened the door only to find him sitting on the chair as she closed to door and went to him.

' whatever you wanna tell me. Say it fast cause if his highness woke up it will be more then worse.' She said as Adrian told her to sit.

' what is it.? ' she asked as Adrian looked at her.

' I don't know how to say it now that you are here in front of me.' He said as he took what seem to be like a photograph of some kinda family.

' his highness has a second wife with 3 kids.' The words which came out of his mouth seemed like a joke as Mary looked at him with her heart beating fast as he handed the photo to her.

' I really don't know why he has never told you this. He got married I got to know about this since 2 years ago I just couldn't hide it anymore or else I would never want to see you in such pain.

When Emily was born his second wife gave birth to the twins a boy and a girl last year they had a girl was they named Linda."

He said as mary just stared at the photo they look so happy especially the girl must be his wife and the kids.

' how's Emily doing in her school.? ' she asked with tears falling down her cheeks.

' she has good grades but never take parts in type of school activity ir even sport's she spend her all past holidays with me and mary.' He said as you looked at him.

' what about the king and Emily what kind of relationship they have.? ' she asked.

' I don't know Emily is very talkative child when she comes at my house she talks a lot and laughs a lot but when she is here. She is always quiet barely eats her lunch or dinner.' He said as he hold her hands.

' i know its hard to hear this all but instead of hiding it from you like others It was better to tell you.' He said as she hugged him.

' I can't take it anymore pain my heart hurts a lot Adrian.' She said as Adrian hugged her back rubbing her back slightly.

' He married second time he has a freaking second family. I thought he really loved me that's why he is doing this but no.' She said.

As the door opened revealing the two hugging each other.