Chapter 17: its not a goodbye its a hello.

The king won't thinking of anything went to his room.

' where were you yesterday.?.' The king asked mary who just got ready for her day she got up from the chair and faced the king.

' where do you think I was.' As she went closer to him ' your highness.' She said and he looked at her and hold her by her arm.

' stop playing these games with me mary you don't know how far i can go to win any type of game.' He said and mary smiled at him.

' you were the one to start these games and we will be the one to end it.' She said as when she was about to leave but he hold her hand and pulled her closer to him.

' we would are who mary.?.' He asked.
' you would get to know who we are be patient your fu*king highness.' She said as she left the room.

' I sent the kids to London they are safe now.' Adrian said as mary smiled.

' hey I like you smiling like this.' He said as Mary kissed him on his cheeks.

' i am here.' Adria said as they both turned towards her.

' I am so sorry." Mary said as she went and hugged adria she hugged her back as she control her tears in.

' it's not ok but I guess it will be as time will pass by.' She said as mary broked the hug.

' well its not time to get emotional let's win the war Adrian.' She said as they all looked at each other.

' we are put these pictures around the castle and the castle at 8:00 pm moves rooms and halls as it will move around it will catch the power of the throne and the one who has is the throne.' She said as they both nodded.

' thats all.' Adrian asked as she nodded.

' He isn't a human he really is something else but I am not sure if this will work or not but I have high hopes if any one of you don't then you can tell me we can change the plan.' She said as she started putting picture in the box.

' I have question. What These pictures will do to him.?.' Mary asked.

' well before we had lindy i use to take pictures with this camera and it use to do something to him.

But later on very hardly but surely I found out that it catches his powers.' She said as they both looked at her and nodded.

' so when are we going to put these pictures around the castle.' Adrian asked.

' well I will set the fire outside of the castle it will make all the guards come out and that's where mary will show up in front of William and the work for mary is not to let him come outside.

Adrian you exactly at 7:30 start putting pictures everywhere you can how many you can and after that I will handle the things around.' She said giving the box to adrian.

' and mary you have to run outside while shouting there's fire outside that's how we will catch him and he will die.' She said.

' well this plan is perfect.' Mary said as they both smiled.

They all got ready for their work.
7:00 pm )

The guards ran outside and Michael was about to tell the king about the fire.

' Michael go and check what's going outside I will inform the king about the fire outside.' She said as he bowed to her and went the other way.

' your highness.' Mary said as she went inside the room and the king looked at her.

' what's going on outside why are these people shouting.' He asked as Mary went close to him keeping her hands on his shoulders.

' I don't know they are always shouting.' She said as he nodded.

' I haven't seen emily today where is she.?.' He asked.

' your highness she is taking her nap.' She said as she kissed him.

Adrian started putting the pictures around the halls as the time started running.

' please be ok mary.' He said under his breath as he looked at their room abd continued putting the pictures.

After sometime it's time for mary to act up.

' your highness there's fire outside.' She said as he looked up.

Mary ran outside and saw Adrian waiting for her they hold the hands and hide in the closet room to them.

' mary where are you.?.' He said as he started looking everywhere until Michael came.

' your highness Princess adria was the one to set the fire.' He said as he took his sword as he started walking towards the area where Michael told she was still at.

Both Adrian and Mary hols each others hands as they started running towards where adria was before William can hiding and scared for their lives they saw adria almost beaten to death as the fire was almost all around here.

' adria.' Mary said as Adrian kept his hand on mary's mouth as she met the tears out watching her get beat up.

Adria saw both of them standing there as she whispered ' it's alright." Adrian looked to his sides.

And saw all the guards leaving which is probably because of the king coming.

' stay here I will get her.' He said to mary as she hold his hand.

' please come back.' She said as he nodded.

He ran to her as he touched her body.
' that hurts.' She almost whispered said to adrian.

' let's go before he or try to get up.' He said as adria looked at him and smiled.

' I have did 60 percent things for both of you he will start losing his powers in an hour or maybe 2 you should take mary and go back to London.' She said as Adrian hold her in his arms.

' please let's go.' He said.
' please be good parents to my twins they are very good childrens they are shy but I am sure they'll be alright.' She said as hold Adrian's hand.

' goodbye.' He said as the person dying in front of him is strong and kind heart who gave her life to someone's.
' its not a goodbye its a hello from me to my new life.' She said as she passed away in Adrian's arms.